For Sale: Valley Nordkapp Førti

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
slim

For Sale: Valley Nordkapp Førti

Post by slim »

Valley Nordkapp Førti, Carbon Kevlar in Yellow with go fast sparkly bits.

I bought this boat directly from Valley in May 2015. She is a cosmetic second and has a very small imperfection around the skeg box. This has no impact at all on her performance and is very hard to spot. She is fitted with a keel strip, a Silva 70p compass and also Valley towline cleats and associated Velcro for the towline bag fixing. I have also fitted her with reflective yellow strips, one of which covers the imperfection making it even more difficult to spot. There is also closed cell foam behind the foot pegs and the bulkhead. She weighs approx 20kg.

The boat is in very good condition and has the usual launching scratches from plenty of use. Please see my blog (http://simonturnbull.co.uk.powerpanel-h ... uk/?cat=34) for pictures and for some of the things we have been up to.

I am reluctantly selling, as I find the leg position excruciating in my right knee after a couple of hours paddling. This is no fault of the boat, but due to my having had a right knee replacement in 2014. My good left leg is fine! Unfortunately for me, I need a boat with a higher knee position. Paddle wise she is awesome and quite lively! I’ve paddled her out on Penrhyn Mawr, the East Coast and in Scotland.

The retail price of this boat is over £3300, but I am looking for £2150 or nearest offer. Early Christmas present anyone?

Please message me if you would like any further details etc.

Location: 10 miles south of Nottingham. Obviously far too big to post, but if needs be we can always come to an arrangement depending on your location.

Here are some pictures http://simonturnbull.co.uk.powerpanel-h ... uk/?p=2170

slim

Re: For Sale: Valley Nordkapp Førti

Post by slim »

Now sold :-)

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”