Valley Aquanaut composite almost new condition £1000

Sea Kayaking for sale and wanted adverts
heybaz

Valley Aquanaut composite almost new condition £1000

Post by heybaz »

This kayak is the Standard version of the Aquanaut with yellow deck over a white hull. Designed, Valley say, for “average” sized paddlers between 95 – 105kg paddler weight. I weigh in at 135kg, 5’11” and find the boat to be very comfy and, as a day boat with minimal kit, she is stable, straight tracking and yet still loves carving turns.

This boat is virtually as new with very light scuffing on the hull and no marks of any note above the waterline, in the cockpit or compartments. Hatch covers are in perfect condition and she is a dry boat. Please check the photos and videos linked to see her for yourself (all photos taken in late summer this year and the boat has been stored inside, unused, since they were taken).

https://www.dropbox.com/lightbox/home/Aquanaut

From Valley “The Aquanaut is a thoroughly modern all-round sea-kayak, designed to be a little more forgiving than boats like the Nordkapp making it suited to a wider range of paddlers. A contemporary vision of the British–form sea kayak, the Aquanaut is the culmination of over 30 years experience from highly regarded paddlers and instructors. The modern profiles feature reduced bow and stern overhang, a shallower “V’d ” hull and a little more flare above the water line. These design features help to maintain performance yet increase stability; characteristics that help increase confidence in all paddlers. A fast, comfortable, multi-use sea-kayak suitable for most paddlers.”

This boat has:

· Cable operated skeg with a brand new cable installed
· Silva deck mounted compass
· SOLAS retroflective tape on deck and hull
· Padded seat & hip pads
· Adjustable backrest

Length 536cm.
Width 54cm.
Weight 25kg.

I'm based in the south Lakes and happy to meet locally for a trial paddle if you are thinking of buying; also happy to meet on the M6 between Lancaster and Carlisle if that helps in collecting her. I believe that the RRP is £2350 - without the extra fittings so a buyer will be saving best part of £1500 on this boat.

Barry

heybaz

Re: Valley Aquanaut composite almost new condition £1000

Post by heybaz »

I checked under the dust covers today - this boat really wants to be paddled....

Return to “Sea Kayaking Gear For Sale”