Swiss squirt boating

Downtime deviants
David Fairweather

Swiss squirt boating

Post by David Fairweather » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:26 pm

The snow n the Swiss mountains will be melting soon and I am keen to dig out my Shred for some sinking. Does anyone know any good spots in Sitzerland? Especially around the Rhone Valley.

Cheers.

Pete C.

Re: Swiss squirt boating

Post by Pete C. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:45 pm

There was a chap who posted some Youtube footage of a beautiful, clear water spot that looked absolutely world class on the old Downtime board. I can't remember where it was, or what his name was, though.

Any help?

MikeR

Post by MikeR » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Going back a few years there was the 'Mysteryzombies' website that was European based, but I don't think it's around any more. The only spot I recall from it was a seam at the Inn/Sanna confluence, but that's probably a bit of a drive for you Dave!

Mike.

David Fairweather

Post by David Fairweather » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Pete C. wrote:There was a chap who posted some Youtube footage of a beautiful, clear water spot that looked absolutely world class on the old Downtime board. I can't remember where it was, or what his name was, though.

Any help?
Was it you who wrote the Indian Visa website by any chance?

I will keep searching for spots. Chassezac (sp?) is only a couple of hours away I suppose.

Jones Chris

Post by Jones Chris » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 am

Come and join James and me at the Chassezac at Easter if you fancy David?

Mysterymove

Post by Mysterymove » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 am

Dave google duck hole canyon (sp?) in Germany, I recall the old guy's ( i'm sure they'll love me calling them that ;o) ) Bucko, Snakey, Bob etc going out there for some sinky action. Not sure how close to you that is?

Or you could try getting hold of a guy called Helmut, he's a German squirterist (if there's a innuendo filter on here i'm screwed!) he's got quite a bit of local knowledge...

MikeR

Post by MikeR » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Mysterymove wrote:Or you could try getting hold of a guy called Helmut, he's a German squirterist
Please let his surname be 'glittery'

:-)

Mike.