Squirt gatherings?

Downtime deviants
Maverick

Squirt gatherings?

Post by Maverick » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi all,
I Was wondering if their is any interest in trying to loosely set up some potential dates for some downtime gatherings?

If any one is interested in sinking on the River Dart then towards the end of October or the beginning of March have potential for Downtime depending on water levels.

The Otter's Pocket will be running all year round but realistically the next time for a good session in day light hours in warm weather and possible sun shine (this is England so don't get your hopes up); would be from May Onwards

Any one from Nottingham like to hazard a guess when a potential date for a Beeston or Darley Abbey gathering would be feasible?

Same applies for the Welsh contingent, River Dee?

As with all things British the weather and water levels will ultimately dictate wether an event goes ahead or not but it would be good to thrash out some potential dates for the diary if people are keen to sink.
Mav

Chris C

Re: Squirt gatherings?

Post by Chris C » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:11 am

Hi Mav, would be up for a few need to dust off the angst :) could do one in South Wales too depending on water

Maverick

Re: Squirt gatherings?

Post by Maverick » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi Chris,

South Wales sounds good to me name a time and a place and hopefully we can sort some thing out failing that it will just be me, all ways keen to sink at a new spot with new and old friends.