Squirt boat mold...

Downtime deviants
h2ocoaching.co.uk

Squirt boat mold...

Post by h2ocoaching.co.uk » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:11 pm

I have an old squirt boat mold. Make model etc all unknown- looks like a big foot or similar.
Any issue if I sell it- eg copyright etc?
H2ocoaching.co.uk- Proactive Coaching

floriano

Re: Squirt boat mold...

Post by floriano » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:08 pm

I guess the only person who can answer this is the designer of the original plug that has been used for the construction of the mold. If it is an original Big Foot, Jim Snyder is the person to talk to. If the mold has been constructed by copying an existing boat without the permission of the designer you probably already own a "pirated" mold. Do you have any way of finding out the history of the mold?

Out of curiosity, how much do you reckon such a mold is worth? I'm not interested as buyer, but as I am currently working on my own plug I would love to see some pictures.

Gareth dj

Post by Gareth dj » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:54 pm

h2ocoaching.co.uk wrote:I have an old squirt boat mold. Make model etc all unknown- looks like a big foot or similar.
Knowing where you work/worked and putting two and two together, I suspect that it is a valley prodigy mould. Which would be ironic if anyone criticised you for copyright as the prodigy was a blatant homage to the pro jet.

Alan Ward

Post by Alan Ward » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:26 am

Fancy making me one cheap like the budgie?

h2ocoaching.co.uk

Post by h2ocoaching.co.uk » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Gareth dj wrote:
h2ocoaching.co.uk wrote:I have an old squirt boat mold. Make model etc all unknown- looks like a big foot or similar.
Knowing where you work/worked and putting two and two together, I suspect that it is a valley prodigy mould. Which would be ironic if anyone criticised you for copyright as the prodigy was a blatant homage to the pro jet.
Sorry, not been on in a while.

Correct.
Didnt even think to see if it matched the prodigy I have here!
H2ocoaching.co.uk- Proactive Coaching

Green.media

Post by Green.media » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:37 am

How many beers do my self and Alan have to buy you to be able to borrow it for a weekend?

did you ever find out what boat the mold was for?

Cheers
Rich