I want a squirt boat

Downtime deviants
StoneWeasel

Re: I want a squirt boat

Post by StoneWeasel » Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 pm

I have no idea what it is but I dear say it would turn a few heads in the old school class at the NSR.

Denzil

Slaphappy

Post by Slaphappy » Wed May 29, 2013 1:33 pm

After much soul searching it might be time to sell on the squirt... Its an Angst http://www.angstkayak.com/ lay up is foam core in full carbon / kevlar by Ed at Murky Waters. This is one seriously good squirt boat and very rare this side of the pond. I don't think I have paddled it for 2 years and its a disgrace to have it sitting in the garage doing nothing in the vain hope I might get out and paddle again. Would also have to shed a bit of weight.....

Made for me at 5'11", 32" inside leg, size 9 feet, 13 stone at time of order. You could probably make it work for someone taller, shorter +/- a stone / larger feet.

Condition is pretty damn good few scratches from use, expected from paddling Thames but you are unlikely to be disappointed.

To get this made, shipped over and duty paid cost about 1350, for you 850 cash, 100 deposit paypal, no offers, no time wasters, no dreamers, no can I borrow it, this is one serious bit of kit and I love it but it needs to be used. Get it now before the sun comes out and I decide to use it..... I'm near kingston upon thames, can meet you at White Water in Shepperton and no I wont post it use a courier etc, not got time and it might get broken..

Jonny Bravo

Post by Jonny Bravo » Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

My Hellbender is now sold: However the Venom is still available if anyone wants a cheap squirt boat

Craig in Reading

StoneWeasel

Post by StoneWeasel » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 pm

thefryers wrote:Wtf is it ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KAYAK-CANOE-J ... 3f251d0dba

From the description, the seller has no clue what it is either!

Cheers,

Graeme

Well it is not a squirt boat

Chris C

Post by Chris C » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Have put up my venom onebay should work well for you, the guy I got it from was 6ft 13stone, I worked for me too at 5ft 8 12.5 stone but just sitting there taking up space :'( still use my angst so thats not up for sale