GB Team Selection 2013 Squirt

Downtime deviants
jam.ie

GB Team Selection 2013 Squirt

Post by jam.ie » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 pm

We are selecting a Team to represent GB at the World Championships in Nantahala USA 2-8 Sept 2013. This will be a really exciting event, the Yanks don't do things by halves, so if you only go to one Worlds make it this one!

Squirt selection 23rd March, one event at HPP

Programme -

8.30 to 9.00 Registration
9.30 Squirt briefing
10.00 Squirt event

For more info
http://gbfreestylekayak.com/etive/?p=118

Jones Chris

Re: GB Team Selection 2013 Squirt

Post by Jones Chris » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:34 am

Whats the seem like? If its good I could consider it - i see a slip in my future and this could kill two birds etc!

LoopyLou

Post by LoopyLou » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:17 am

"Float selection will go ahead at HP this weekend.
However there is rain/ snow forecast which may cause the level to rise over the weekend so please be prepared for the possibility of both events being run on Saturday. Check in will be 8.30 to 9am at the grey cabin opposite main course control (not in the green cabin halfway down that we usually use) We WILL be making a start as early as possible with briefing at 9.15 and start at 9.30 or as soon after as we are ready. Expect the first event to be on the twin waves feature.

Other arrangements will be made for squirt, possibly 6th or 7th April or possibly 1st Team training 27/28 April."

jam.ie

Post by jam.ie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:15 pm

"Owing to worsening weather conditions and specifically advice from the motoring organisations not to travel unless absolutely necessary it is with great regret that we have decided to postpone selection. The revised date will most probably be the Saturday of the first Team Training 27th April with both events that day and those who achieve Team and Sqaud invited to stay on for the Sunday. The course will be open to the public so anyone not selected will be able to use the course. Selection 2&3 will be pre entry only, NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY. I will post the entry form on the website. If anyone cannot make that date please let us know. We are really sorry about this but we can't be responsible for the possibility of road accidents while travelling to selection in dangerous conditions.
The course will be open if levels are within limits. Phone course control before travelling."

jam.ie

Post by jam.ie » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:18 pm

We have a proposal to run Squirt Selection at HP, 10am 28th April.
Entry fee will be £10, please use the entry form on the website, closing date 19th April. If any squirters who want to do selection can't make this date please let us know asap

http://gbfreestylekayak.com/etive/?p=164