SEA KAYAK OBAN

Commercial gear, films, books, etc.
kayakski

SEA KAYAK OBAN

Post by kayakski » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi All, Yesterday I was in Oban the premier base for Sea kayaking in Scotland and gateway to the islands. I dropped in to see Mark and Laura the new owners of SEA KAYAK OBAN ( run by sea kayakers for sea kayakers ) and was amazed at the stock! They have a large stock of Sea Kayaks from Valley, P & H and yes North Shore ( made by Valley although three composites are the last from Mike Nelson of North Shore ) and loads of equipment and accessories everything you need to get on the water. All the Sea Kayaks in stock are backed up with demo kayaks for try before you buy, the only sensible way to buy a kayak, they have all types and colours in stock so no need to wait for your preferred one to be made.
They also run day trips, coaching and expeditions to the islands for all standards from beginners to advanced and honestly what a better area to start a kayaking experience from.
If you are looking to start sea kayaking or looking to replace that old worn out composite kayak this is where to go, you won't be disappointed. Even if your partner is not a paddler it's not a problem as plenty to see and do for them while you browse round the shop or go for a paddle as Oban is an excellent tourist destination with great Hotels, Guest Houses, Restaurants and lots more. My parents used to live just outside Oban and I know the area well as this is where I started Sea Kayaking in the '70's!
Please check out their website for lots more information.

Return to “Products and Media”