Best drysuit out there?

Commercial gear, films, books, etc.
wwpops

Best drysuit out there?

Post by wwpops »

Looking for some reviews and recommendations please ladies and gents!

Adam-Evans22

Re: Best drysuit out there?

Post by Adam-Evans22 »

If money is no object would probably say Kokatat. Although money is an object to me so not speaking from experience.

lennart

Post by lennart »

Kokatat has not failed me still dry and toastie in 5 years. I do not use it to extrem levels. If I look around me and see wo does , then I see then wearing the kokatats changed less tha most other brands. It is with many brands difficult to know. A they change a lot , and if you see somebody very happy with a 5 year old suit, probably you can not buy it anymore. Some of kokatat is boring , tbut 10 years or more on the market. Thankfully I was in a position that my kokatatsuit was cheaper then full ratail and my other suit was still in good nick to sell. That made the investment a good one.

most brands will deliver what you are paying for. think about what you need.
Propper Writing in English, how do you do that, with dyslexia, bad hand eye coordination, ect. and in a foreign language
sorry fore all the mistakes.

ion

Post by ion »

Thought this might interest people interested in the pedigree of the Kokatat drysuit

wwb

Post by wwb »

At the end of the day its all down to what you can afford.

Ive had a Palm Sidewinder, Nookie Assassin and currently a Typhoon Multisport 4. The Assassin went back to Nookie numerous times for different reasons over the last 4/5 years then it gave up at the beginning of the year (it is a nice suite you hardly know its on). the Typhoon is nice the only bit I'm not sure on yet is the outer cuffs the seem a bit bulky but it might be I'm not used to it. the other thing i found while looking at drysuits is the sizes, check them out because the fit is important and of course the sizes differ a lot between makes this might be a deciding factor as it was with me.

Return to “Products and Media”