Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump

Commercial gear, films, books, etc.
kayak_seller

Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump

Post by kayak_seller »

Good Morning,

I have a few Intex Explorer K2 Kayak for sale. I am based just north of Birmingham, West Midlands and welcome cash on collection. For those further away, I can arrange UPS delivery which will cost £10. We are not a store/trader but a private seller.

The cost of 1 Kayak is £150 and each one is brand new and boxed. I can upload images with my username or an image with a prospective buyers username/date, etc.

I generally only advertise on online marketplaces such as FB, Gumtree & Shpock so you are welcome to search my adverts and reviews but this is the first forum I have signed up to. I currently don't sell on eBay due to their fees and requirement for bank details so I can offer the goods on the marketplace cheaper.

Reason for sale: Kayaks were purchased from a major online supplier when they were on offer for the purpose of resale.
Payment methods accepted: Paypal & Bank Transfer

I have read the rules on being aware and would encourage any buyer to also revisit them:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=133665

I am a member of many other unrelated forums with high post count, feedback, etc and so if anyone does PM me - I will reply when I see your message or get a prompt. Alternatively, if you find my advert elsewhere - you can contact me and prompt me to log in here and I will reply.

Happy to answer and cover off anything I may have missed.

Thanks,

Return to “Products and Media”