Soul Kayaks Coming soon!

Commercial gear, films, books, etc.
WWC

Soul Kayaks Coming soon!

Post by WWC » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:41 am

Hi Guys,

We have a container of Soul Kayaks coming in very soon, with Terrible Twos, Mini Me, Main Squeeze and Booty Calls, we will have demo models available to try once landed and free stock available that we can post out as well throughout the UK and Europe

Soul Booty Call Fast agile creek boat

Soul Main Squeeze Fun river play boat

Soul Mini Me An amazing boat designed to be easy to paddle, very forgiving ideal for getting youngster on the water having fun

Soul Terrible Two Finally a tandem boat designed to carry a parent and child that keeps them closer and fits them better than the other Duo style kayaks.

Feel free to ring us in the store on 01267223555 or email sales@wwc.co.uk

Cheers

Chris@WWC

WWC

Re: Soul Kayaks Coming soon!

Post by WWC » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi All,

We still have availability on Main Squeeze, Ripper, Mini Me and Terrible Two on the first shipment, which will be arriving with us early November. We are also taking Pre Orders on the 303 in both Specs which will be hitting production ASAP.

Happy Boating
Chris@WWC

WWC

Re: Soul Kayaks Coming soon!

Post by WWC » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:07 pm

Exciting times, our first shipment is arriving next week! Feel free to pop in to check them out, we have demos available of the Main Squeeze, Booty Call, Terrible Two,mini me and stock available too! Also we have a load of Safety leashes coming in for all you White Water SUP paddlers.

We are also taking Pre orders for the rest of the range including Custom Kayaks, OC1 and SUP Boards, please get in touch for more details

Happy Paddling

Chris@WWC