Lost paddle Briancon Gorge, R Durrance - 12th July

Gear gone astray ...
Victoriajb

Lost paddle Briancon Gorge, R Durrance - 12th July

Post by Victoriajb » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Lost a set of blue Mitchell Blades paddles, just below get out for the Briancon Gorge just downstream of Briancon on 12th July 2013. They are marked up with my name (V. Bradford) and number and HXCC. If you find them please call or message me and I will sort out the best way to return them.

Thanks

VICTORIA BRADFORD 44 (0) 7855 367 043
Victoriajbradford@yahoo.co.uk

Green.media

Re: Lost paddle Briancon Gorge, R Durrance - 12th July

Post by Green.media » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Hi there just found them pinned under some roots on the section below the confluence of the guisane and durance :) still in great condition.

If your still about were based in guillestre and may wa der down to a local pub this evening if not i will be back in the uk in 2 weeks time and will be up at wet west or can try and meet you some like the trywern

Drop me a text tommorow 07553080705 or give me a ring phone will be on from midnight till midnight as i get charger per day i use it :/ we arelikly to be doing the ubaye but it is being decided at the moment.

Hope it was just the blades you lost and your all ok

Cheers
Rich

Victoriajb

Post by Victoriajb » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:37 pm

That is amazing news. Thanks so much for pulling them out. Back in the UK now but can arrange to collect or meet you at convenient location. I'm up in Manchester but get around the country and could certainly met you at the Tryweren. Will text you too. Thanks vics.

Victoriajb

Post by Victoriajb » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Oh and I forgot to say..... I'm okay and boat fine just a small mishap meant that the paddles drifted off and we couldn't find them. Thanks.

Green.media

Post by Green.media » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Ok will arrange something when im back, drop me a text will sort something out.
Trywern makes most sence in my eyes.