a boy named sue
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:47 pm
- Location: norfolk
- Been thanked: 2 times
Hello everyone, last night my Mum Sue lost her 4 year battle against cancer, she went in her sleep at home with no pain. I would like to thank everyone for helping me on my challenges which I have done to raise money for cancer charities who have supported her. Also those who have donated money for the causes, I'm sure once we are back on track there will be a new challenge.
- Posts: 3657
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 pm
- Location: Calgary Canada
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 12 times
I'm sorry to hear your sad news. Condolencies.
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 9:15 am
- Location: Pulborough, West Sussex
- Posts: 24134
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:17 pm
- Location: Dorset
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
Wishing you and your family well.
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 1:04 pm
- Location: Probably upside down somewhere.
It's always sad to hear news like that. My thoughts are with you and your family.
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:24 pm
- Location: Wirral
Sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:20 pm
Condolences to you and family Rich.
Your mum was a great character and will be missed by many.
Your efforts raising money for cancer charities has been really inspirational and I hope you continue with your crazy challenges.
- Posts: 1892
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:27 am
- Location: The Beautiful Borders of Scotland
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
Condolences to you and your family.
- Posts: 3307
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 11:37 pm
- Location: Harrogate, Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 3 times
Sorry to hear that bud. Long live Sue's Canoes...
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:08 am
Very sorry to hear that, Rich.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:46 pm
Very sad to hear. My condolences to you and your family.
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:40 am
- Location: Dumfries, SW Scotland
Thinking of you - but sounds like she was a great person and you have some wonderful memories. Parents make kids (no pun intended). You were lucky - she introduced you to paddling - fundraising for Cancer is a great tribute to her.
H - x