- Posts: 24129
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:17 pm
- Location: Dorset
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
I have removed discussion of the recent accidents, for the time being.
I suggest that posts about these tragic accidents be confined to those paying sincere respects to the paddlers whom we have lost, on the relevant 'sticky' threads.
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:49 pm
- Location: Sunny Yorkshire, Its not actually that sunny
Sometimes it's just too much effor......aughhh
- Posts: 5699
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2002 2:36 pm
- Location: Taunton, Somerset
Many people want to have a wider discussion and two threads have been removed now. The frustration, if I can call it that, is is entirely understandable but there will be time enough at a future date.