Wet West Paddle Fest feedback

Inland paddling
james fleming

Re: Wet West Paddle Fest feedback

Post by james fleming » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Some of the point / feedback I have summarised here. If you have anymore get in touch.

LizF@pyranha

Post by LizF@pyranha » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:25 am

Great event James thanks for organising.

Definitely needs a smaller party venue for atmosphere.
River side organisation was excellent, maybe some signs on the shuttles and them running a little later, big thanks to Giles and Simon for being on that all day!
The Garry day felt a little quite due to water elsewhere, maybe a communal shelter for people stopping for brews at the Shinty club could bring more people over to the demo area?

Looking forward to next year...and here is a shameless plug for Pyranha Fest

Cheers

Liz
pyranha.com / venturekayaks.com / phseakayaks.com

Onecar

Post by Onecar » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi James.
Firstly I'd like to add my thanks to everyone else for all the hard work you and others put in each year to organise this fantastic event. We all had a blast as usual.
Saturday on the Morriston is a big improvement although I know this does mean that us Southerners tend to disappear on the Sunday rather than carrying on the party at The Garry.
I'd also agree with others about the Saturday evening. Venue too large for the numbers and beer a bit pricey.
As for suggestions. How about having a few trade stands at the evening do? Nothing too major but maybe clothing or t shirt stalls etc..
Would it be possible to organise a film show, slide show , talk , presentation type affair for the Saturday evening.
Also I really enjoyed the band last year and much preferred that to a DJ. The tunes he played this year were a strange selection of up tempo dance floor fillers followed by definite dance floor emptying dirges.
Anyway keep up the good work and how about some stickers next year?

joereadickins

Post by joereadickins » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Less hangover soothing gunfire on the saturday morning might have gone down well...

Great weekend though, cheers to all that did the organising.

DaveSt

Post by DaveSt » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Finally finished the Day 1 (River Moriston) photos, and for anyone interested there's loads of them! Slideshow, or album

Of course the ones that most folk have been asking for, follow with an apology to the victim first, whom I'm glad to hear was unharmed by the experience... well, physically unharmed! I was watching for the paddlers approaching the top fall, camera at the ready, and the sequence of events from my angle of view were as follows:
Upstream of the fall, coming out from river left, he was looking upstream, and around to the folk behind; pushed onto a semi-submerged rock; several seconds of support strokes, and trying to get off the rock; alas, as he escaped, he went over, and was now in the main flow. Couldn't see what happened next as regard roll attempts, as he was hidden by the big banner across the river. When he reappeared the other side of the banner he was out of, and in front of the boat...

He wasn't the only one fearful for what was in store, judging by the tone of the expletives from everyone watching. Would you want to be facing this?

River Garry shots aren't so numerous, and will be a while longer. If folk would like larger copies of particular files, then please do just ask - I'd appreciate that politeness!

Cheers for now,

...Dave...

Smithy1

Post by Smithy1 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:15 pm

I was waiting for pictures of my poor friend swimming the top drop. By the look of it he was extremely lucky not to be hurt by his boat. We had split into two groups and we were 30 metres upstream when it happened, so I did not see exactly what happened.

Great pictures by the way. I was scared enough running it in my boat for the first time, and I must confess that seeing him swim it first did not help my anxiety levels.

As you said, the chap concerned was in shock but relatively unharmed. He certainly aced the Etive the following day.

James: I thoroughly enjoyed WWPF this year and felt it was organised really well.

Thanks

Nick

Myles

Post by Myles » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:33 pm

I thought it was an excellent weekend and many thanks to the organisers.

We drove up Fri eve from London and back Sunday afternoon so a bit of a mission. Moriston was excellent fun - some nice pics there Dave!

I'd agree about the Saturday night event, I preferred it at the smaller venue 2 years ago. Thought the T-shirts were great this year and I liked the raffle. A get out marker for those paddling back down to the Gun club from the Upper would be handy.

Will definitely be back up next year.

geyrfugl

Post by geyrfugl » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Well, we didn't come in the end. Mostly that was because we had no-one to go with who were wanting to paddle at our level (a little below the Moriston, yet...) so that doesn't really reflect negatively on the event. However a number of things stopped us committing ourselves in advance, and if these had been different, we might have come anyway, just hoping to find someone not doing the Moriston...

Firstly, I did have some quibbles about the advance booking. We have a crappy net connection, so it would have been much nicer to just fill in one web page to register, another to pay (inevitably), and hope to get a third for confirmation. In practice, the process involved a lot of pages, and having to start from scratch if it failed to load. And rather than booking all four of us in one go, I'd have had to go through the entire process four times - life's not that long and I gave up.

The other point here is that as I tried to fill in the first booking, in my name, it wanted my date of birth, but didn't give any justification for that, which I do object to. Having either left it blank or lied very obviously (like saying born yesterday, I can't remember which I did), I was informed that the booking would only be accepted if I entered a date which made my age between 18 and 120. Now, since I was going to have to fill in the whole thing again for my son and daughter, who are both under 18, this suggested that it would actually be impossible to advance book without lying about their age.

I can see the organisers wanting to be cautious about under-18s, so the obvious question is, wouldn't it be a lot easier if we could book as a single transaction, making it obvious that the under-18s would be travelling with adults (we could even tick a box to say we would be responsible for them, although in practice, we were taking the kids to rescue us...) - that's how we book our ferry to go to the alps every year - four people in the same car, one booking, one payment.

Despite the difficulties with advance booking, we would probably still have come if the weather promised paddling on slightly easier rivers than the Moriston, but since advance booking also ends long before a reliable weather forecast was available, this also puts a financial penalty on people who want to be sure there will be something within their abilities before committing to travel. That must make the event more cliquish and biased towards very good paddlers. Is that what the organisers want ?

The final point is that last time I came to WWPF, in 2008, I had no difficulty in paying the BCU members' price on the basis of a club BCU membership card (rather than being an individual member). This year, this seemed to be very aggressively excluded. Since the club affiliation means that I have NGB insurance, what is the need to charge more for non-personal members ? This is exactly the sort of thing that supports the idea that our club really shouldn't bother paying all that money to be affiliated to BCU as there are less actual benefits each year. We don't actually need NGB insurance as the club has its own, the magazine is vacuous and irrelevant, we have nothing to do with the coaching scheme. The only thing our members get out of it is some discount on entry to BCU-related events. Once that's gone, we might just as well set fire to a pile of fivers for warmth as affiliate to BCU. So the WWPF is actively contributing to a loss of membership to BCU in this area, even if it seems as though it is incentivising people to join as individuals... Equally, of course, it is putting off people from attending the event, who feel they _are_ contributing to BCU by having their club affiliated, and have no reason to join as individuals. Either way, it seems to be doing a disservice both the WWPF and BCU.

Andy

edit: spello

Niall Milner

Post by Niall Milner » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Andy,

The Event Booklet which is available from the website has good info on other rivers if the Moriston isn't your cup of tea. Equally get a copy of Scottish Whitewater.

For starters you can paddle from the Upper down to the Gun Club as many groups who didn't fancy the Upper did this year. Equally without water the Spean Gorge can be considered a given for the "intermediate" paddler (if that's the appropriate term?....) Likewise the Etive in low flows is a hoot for everyone who can paddle in a straight line. And who can forget the Garry on the Sunday?

There are lots of low water options irrespective of rainfall in the area that aren't as hard as the Moriston but still provide excitement.

The event focuses on the Moriston and Garry because of reliability from guaranteed release. We only have the resource to focus on one river a day for the shuttle service, and clearly that goes where the majority of people are. Thats not to say individuals can't get a cheeky run in somewhere else on their way to or from a "WWPF river", in fact it's encouraged.

The Moriston is only part of the jigsaw that makes up the experience of the event. You would still have had a great weekend without trying your luck at the top drop!!

Your comments on the online process have been noted and if changes can be made to provide a better process/experience then those will be implemented.

The matter of insurance comes from advice from higher up the SCA chain, seperate to the axe you clearly wish to grind with the BCU. We have to be sure that individuals have the cover of the NGB and proof of individual membership is the easiest and simplest way to do that - sorry if that irks you - but we need to draw a line somewhere for our own adminstration, and individual membership was that line. The difference in ticket price is less than an individual NGB membership so you still win!

Look forward to hopefully seeing you next year.

Niall

janet brown

Post by janet brown » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:06 pm

I absolutely agree that there was support for paddlers who didn't want to paddle the scary sections of the Moriston: we pretty much had our own shuttle!
Also agree with the previous comment about womens T shirts: was expecting a skinny fit, so changed mine as soon as I realised it was too big!

Janet

waterbourne

Post by waterbourne » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:04 pm

can we have the dates for next year please?

Yaker Dan

Post by Yaker Dan » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Hi all, shame we could not make it in the truck.

Here is an edit of the boys having a blast
http://www.vimeo.com/30148007

see you next year and in May

Happy paddling
Dan
River Strokes 01874 676102

DaveSt

Post by DaveSt » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:00 pm

River Garry photos for this year were fewer and less varied. I packed up early when the rain started to find its way into the camera/lens... hence the fogginess that appears in the last few shots. Will maybe pack an umbrella next year!

Photos are here: Slideshow, or album

Some samples:

(And yes, that is a cigarette...)

Inflatables were "in" this year, and here's Mr Fleming about to take a(nother)...

...swim

As ever, the bottom hole (pardon the expression) caught out a few

And as said before, if folk would like larger copies of particular files, then please do just ask.

(I should sort out the Moriston requests next week, now that the Garry ones are done.)

Cheers,

...Dave...

neil.farmer

Post by neil.farmer » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:34 pm

waterbourne wrote:can we have the dates for next year please?
This needs to be discussed with SEPA & the local landowners first. We, if we are lucky, should know this by January.
Neil Farmer (from mobile)

SimonMW

Post by SimonMW » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:40 pm

(And yes, that is a cigarette...)
Close but no cigar? ;)

W5RAY

Post by W5RAY » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Dave - that is a classic photo of Stew!

Mark Mulrain

Post by Mark Mulrain » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Had a great time! James, please let me know if you need any help next year. I'd love to give back if possible.

Here's a quick edit of my weekend;

geyrfugl

Post by geyrfugl » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Wet West Paddlefest booking seems not to work with Safari !! You spend half the ****** night filling in forms, get to the payment stage (still only one booking per payment, despite all the promises last year to fix this), then you get a page asking you to confirm some details to use your debit card, which flashes up for 0.001 seconds before vanishing without trace.

Is there no-one at SCA who knows how to make a website work, or is prepared to employ anyone competent !?!?!?!

I wasted about three hours last year and just gave up and stayed home... This year, I really hoped you'd have made some goddamned effort !!

Andy

geyrfugl

Post by geyrfugl » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:15 pm

OK, on second attempt we see there is a way to book more than one person on a single booking - in theory, but it's broken...

So, try another browser, and it's no better. Chrome is MAINSTREAM for god's sake !!! What do you test with ?

Add first person, non-BCU member, fine. Try to add a second person, who is a BCU member, fine. But then try to add a third person, who isn't (and it says I can only add one BCU member, so why is it even asking ? and why not, for **** sake ?), and the button for non-BCU member doesn't work. So start from scratch again, with a view to adding the second person as a non-BCU member, and that button still doesn't work when I click, so, add the person as a BCU member because I've seen a "change details" link which is worth a try. So then go into "make changes" with a view to un-BCUifying the last person, and that option isn't even there. Why not ? It's a detail,. so why can't I change it ? There must be plenty of people doing this who aren't sure of people's membership status who need to change it part way through... Does no-one even think about use cases to test ?

Look, it's very simple - we want to buy three tickets, two non-BCU members and one BCU member. With one debit card payment. I've tried to do this with the people in various different orders, on two different browsers on two different operating systems. How hard can you possibly make it ?? Has anyone managed to book more than one ticket on this system ?

We haven't even got to the stage where we deal with the fact that one of the non-BCU members is under 16 - to get as far as I got I simply lied about his age (we've already submitted a consent form by email, but that doesn't seem to be relevant to this f***ing useless form system).

This is all just fundamental basic useablility - does no-one test this stuff with basic obvious use cases ? Or is it just designed to keep numbers down and/or income up ?

Andy
Last edited by geyrfugl on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

geyrfugl

Post by geyrfugl » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh, and every time I start again, I have to go and create a new email address, else it says "you've already registered" and wants me to enter the password I created. NO !! I want to start again to try to bypass the brain dead functionality that I've already fought with unsuccessfully...

I started about two days earlier this year than last year, in the hope that any minor remaining bugs could be addressed if it wasn't straightforward, but I guess this is beyond your software team, as they haven't managed to address these basic usability issues in twelve months since the last time I tried...

Andy

rivereden

Post by rivereden » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Are you at your happiest when your moaning ?

geyrfugl

Post by geyrfugl » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:46 pm

So eventually, with a lot of delving (how many hours do you imagine I have spare for this sort of thing ?) I can use the debugging facilities provided by the browser to look at the elements of the web page DOM, and change the one which disables the radio button for non-BCU membership registration, and get my second registrant set up as a non-BCU member (it was only BCU members which it said I could only have one of, though I can't imagine who thought that restriction was sensible, nor why...)

Great, I now get a submit button for my second person which contains the correct details (apart from lying about his age, of course). But now I get an error page which says I can only register one person who is not a NON-BCU member. It hadn't mentioned that previously. So it appears that I can register multiple persons as long as no more than one of them is a BCU member and no more than one of them isn't. So, two then. At most. Does it not occur to anyone at SCA that the word "Family" typically includes two parents and at least one offspring. So there
must be lots of folk whose kids don't have their own credit card who might like to buy their tickets as a group, in one transaction, and that you can't fit three-plus people into two categories of at most one person in each? That's exactly what I said I wanted to do in last year's feedback, to which the response was that you'd get it fixed for this year...

I really despair. It would be quicker to drive to SCA headquarters and buy three tickets in person. Or maybe Fort William ? But, of course, it costs more to avoid the time-wasting and frustration of the advance booking system (which is supposed to make things less work for SCA volunteers, one imagines) by paying on the weekend...

Would you like to hire a competent software consultant for next year ? I'd come and help for the fee of three tickets to the 2012 WWPF.... (my daughter, who is now 17, has already bought her own, so we are committed to coming this time).

OK, meanwhile, back for a fourth go, with a fourth email address, in two transactions, one for my wife (BCU member) and son (not, and still lying about his age to the ***** computer system) and another one for me (non-BCU member considering slitting his own throat by this stage...).

Andy

geyrfugl

Post by geyrfugl » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Are you at your happiest when your moaning ?
No. I consider it my duty. There's a thread for feedback, I am trying to help them fix a system which has been designed by an idiot (or a team of idiots) who failed to understand last year's feedback. I don't have time to waste trying to book a ticket, let alone provide a detailed fault report, but how else do you get through to these people ?

Andy

nick 16

Post by nick 16 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Stick it to the man Andy keep at it!!! Battye has been having problems too!!!!!!!!!
Nicholas Ball

geyrfugl

Post by geyrfugl » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm

OK, got there, eventually. Apart from having to do it in two separate transactions, inventing two new email addresses (neither of which will continue to exist for one minute after we get back from WWPF), it was quick and easy. But why did it have to be in two transactions ??

SCA should note, and address, a number of minor issues.

1) I asked last year, and under sixteens are allowed, as long as you send a form of permission. The website booking process needs to allow under sixteens to book online, rather than simply blocking the process. Perhaps by submitting the form and getting a code back which could be entered on the booking form to acknowledge that the form has been submitted ?
2) Anyone processing this booking should note that my son is 15, year of birth 1997. To make the form work, I had to lie about the year. I considered a number of options, but since the form said "between 16 and 120" I reckoned the best date to enter was 1897. So don't bother awarding him a prize for being the most active 115-year old you've ever had at WWPF, just acknowledge that the booking process just obliges people to lie.
Us middle-aged swimmers NEED our kids to come to fish us out !!
3) Credit/debit card entry. The form requires entering the card number without spaces. The card has spaces, the number is vastly easier to proof check if you type it with those spaces. A five-year old could write the client-side javascript or server-side <whatever> which removed white space from an entered field before processing, so there is absolutely no excuse for making the process gratuitously difficult by requiring people not to type the spaces.
4) Every time I needed to enter a date of birth I got a calendar popped up, with today's date. If people are supposed to be over sixteen, why would you suggest they were born today ? I don't want a calendar popped up, it is much easier to simply type a date. But what I would want is for the script to accept a date in a kosher format. Either standard UK dates, OR a proper ISO date like 1957-01-13, which I automatically type without thought whenever asked for a date. It's been an international standard since 1972, which is most of my life...
5) The software is poorly adapted from an American original. It asked for a state for the billing address. Not a UK county, but a two-letter US state. The billing address also threw away one line of the address typed into the personal details earlier - missing out the village name is a 99.98% certain way of losing mail addressed to us, but more to the point, it would no longer match the address held for us by the debit card provider.

And of course, the page was obviously not tested with a decent range of web browsers. With Safari it failed, and that is a pretty high market-share browser (ie. almost everyone with a Mac). Not testing with alternative browsers, and on alternative platforms, is a sure-fire way to alienate people who wish to retain a choice of which and whose software they use. Legacy Windows systems may still retain some lingering popularity, and there may be folk who are still stupid enough to use Internet Explorer for sites which ask for personal details and debit card numbers, but they are a dwindling populace (and presumably rapidly becoming poorer...)

The offer of consultation on your web site design was serious (I am a retired software quality assurance engineer, and this sort of stuff actually *matters* to me), and this criticism is entirely meant to be constructive, although if you provide a website which people are trying to use late at night after a couple of glasses of wine, you can and should expect that frustration will be demonstrated by the language used to report the problems experienced !!

Oh, and finally (!) my daughter has been googling for ages without finding the info - what's the party theme ? It seemed to be announced with a reasonable amount of notice in earlier years, but no-one seems even to have asked online this time - is the info hidden away somewhere, or is there simply no theme ?

Andy
Last edited by geyrfugl on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poke

Post by Poke » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 pm

geyrfugl wrote:I am trying to help them fix a system which has been designed by an idiot (or a team of idiots) who failed to understand last year's feedback. I don't have time to waste trying to book a ticket, let alone provide a detailed fault report, but how else do you get through to these people ?
Given all this hassle, wouldn't it have been easier to purchase the three tickets individually - or learn from last years mistakes and get one of them to do it?!). Sitting at home and not going like you did last year, just because you couldn't get the website to work properly does seem to be cutting off you nose to spite your face somewhat?

The event is put together entirely by volunteers putting in many more hours of their time than you seem to have wasted buying tickets and writing essays about it on here... So, instead of whining, If you have any web-skills, or know someone who does, how about volunteering to help them with the system next year, so that in the future everyone can have a 5* system which runs as smoothly as a kayaker's bowels following a curry in Paharganj...
Uniyaker - Uni expeditions
Team Pyranha - My adventures

SimonMW

Post by SimonMW » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Poke, he has volunteered to help them with their system. See his previous posts. I agree with him fully. If the system doesn't work then it doesn't work. They could be losing shed loads of bookings as a direct result of this from people who aren't as vocal about the issues with the ordering system.

Having helped organise a show last year and setting up a ticket ordering system I know first hand that if someone finds an issue you need to sort it out immediately or you'll loose custom. Simple as.

james fleming

Post by james fleming » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:51 pm

rivereden wrote:Are you at your happiest when your moaning ?
'Like'

geyrfugl

Post by geyrfugl » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Given all this hassle, wouldn't it have been easier to purchase the three tickets individually ?
I expect it would - but having provided feedback on this topic last year, I kinda thought it all might be fixed this year, so one had to try... And booking each one separately wouldn't make it work in Safari !
If you have any web-skills, or know someone who does, how about volunteering to help them with the system next year ?
Thanks for your input :-) Done that (tick, VG). As a quality assurance engineer, it was always my job to help by providing detailed fault reports, which is what I've done. In that position, it was very much NOT my job to touch the software (policy was to test as a black box system). OTOH, if someone were to invite me to help in that regard, I'd be happy to (either by providing testing and fault reporting at a much earlier stage in the process, or by providing programming input). However, I do have the impression that SCA are using an e-commerce system from a third-party provider whose systems are really geared to selling concert tickets or something similar... They perhaps don't want outside help, and might prefer not to bother with minor events like WWPF if it involves a load of effort to meet the needs of the end-users. Perhaps the channel of feedback from rants on UKRGB to the people who are writing the code is a bit too long ?
Sitting at home and not going like you did last year
Don't believe everything you read :-) Failed to buy online last year, but that turned out to be a benefit as things conspired to mean we couldn't have come anyway. Had that not been the case, we would have come and paid the extra on the weekend :-) It was almost going the same way this year, as someone had bought concert tickets without consulting my son as to whether he would be around to go...
The event is put together entirely by volunteers
I don't want to criticise the organisers, but constructive feedback (and an offer to help) does seem to be in order. I've been involved with many events/clubs/trips organised by volunteers, and my experience suggests that the one thing worse than having no-one to do a job is to have a volunteer who can't actually do it. The impression I have here is that SCA had no competent volunteer and delegated to a commercial provider (a basically sensible decision) but the third party didn't understand enough about the event to produce a fully useful booking system. It may be that the volunteer needed is someone more of a system analyst rather than a programmer, with the skills to communicate the requirements, rather than implement them. In QA, I'm good at providing fault reports, but they tend to be subtle faults which take some tracking down, rather than blatant unusability, which I find very frustrating to report, as I am used to the systems people being conscientious enough to have eliminated these sorts of issues before QA folk get anywhere near...

I've only been to the event in 2008, and I thought the organisation on the ground that year was fantastic - no software involved and everything was brilliant ;-) and I paid on arrival at the door, so none of these issues.
I know first hand that if someone finds an issue you need to sort it out immediately or you'll lose custom. Simple as.
That's much more the case when you are just one of several providers (like a hotel booking system) and the potential customer can go elsewhere - then you just lose custom. When you are the only one (and there's only one Wet West) and only one system to book (unlike airlines where you may try several different websites before booking a particular ticket) then there's no alternative, and frustration rapidly mounts up in the end-user with less consequences for the provider. But yes - you will lose some custom, especially in the last few days where potentials buyers can't get the problems fixed before the price goes up.

You're also more likely to get useful feedback when you're a small organisation. With online shopping, airlines, ferry tickets, etc. etc., people do just go elsewhere when there's a problem and you never hear about it. There's a thin line between small websites which struggle to get anyone to report faults, even when they're itching to fix issues, and big organisations which are prepared to lose some cash rather than provide a proper feedback systems and deal with lots of incoming rants. That's why open source software is so much better than Microsoft - you actually get to provide feedback that improves the product :-)

Andy

Mark Mulrain

Post by Mark Mulrain » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 am

Ok, I'm not gonna fully understand all that and I need to go to sleep soon so I'm gonna even try. But I get the jist, it's a bit unreliable.
The committee will be looking into paypal for next year's events.

If anyone has any troubles then why not email the SCA direct? Not all of us will check UKRGB.

Online sales are used so that we can sort as much stuff out before the event as possible. Even if everyone pre-booked, it is still a huge job for our small team to carry out. Allowing us to make up packs for all the pre-booked people really helps out and it's something we want to encourage (which is why we offer it cheaper).
I'm sure the system wasn't designed with 'gaining custom' in mind. We are just kayakers, not software engineers and it's not like the rival SCA are trying to steal paddlers for their big cool party. We just want people to come along and have a good time. Simples.

I think you would be spot on in saying we don't have any volunteers on the committee that can do this sort of stuff. If anyone does have the expertise (or just wants to help out in general) and would like to join the committee then we would LOVE to have you on board. Please get in touch and I'll make it happen. The pm and email buttons are right over there <-------

Would we like to hire someone? We are doing our best to break even!!! haha what do you think?
'team of idiots?' I'm sure the guys that have been involved with wet west for years just feel so warm and fuzzy inside when they hear this stuff.

I'm just new to the committee but so far its been great. Really looking forward to the event. Big thanks to the guys and girls in previous years for making the event what it currently is.

Return to “Whitewater and Touring”