- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Hi, in August some mates and I headed up to Leh, Ladakh, Kashmir, Northern India.
I've put together a video here:
Let me know what you think.
- Posts: 489
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:42 am
- Location: Ayrshire
One of the best I've seen. Really enjoyed that. Like the look of the big volume stuff.
Whats the worst that can happen?
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:18 am
That looked immense. Superb video, makes me want to go!!!!!
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:37 pm
- Location: North Yorkshire
I thought I recognised a couple of the paddlers!
Awesome vid. Looks like you had a great trip.
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:08 am
- Location: Geneva
Really enjoyed that.
Excellent video, very well put together.
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:49 pm
- Location: Aberfoyle, Stirling
Great video. Really nice editing. I wanna go...
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:09 pm
We going to talk about it or are we going to do it
- Posts: 24108
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:17 pm
- Location: Dorset
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Wonderful, thanks for sharing.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:53 pm
- Location: Leeds/Manchester Uni
- Posts: 5809
- Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:44 pm
- Location: Sheffield
That's fabulously shot and edited! I showed it to a friend last night only for him to ask what boating movie it was from.
Watching the other vimeo content you had, the corsica video is rather something too.
Keep up the good work.
ONE BLADE, ONE LOVE, [TOO] MANY PIES
- Posts: 456
- Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:16 pm
- Location: Lincs, North Wales, Bourg St Maurice
Great stuff, I can only echo Josh's sentiments.
- Posts: 2642
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:04 pm
- Location: Villars-sur-Ollons, Switzerland
Beautifully shot, good work.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:26 pm
Thank you. Great film :-).
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: Braehead, Stirling, Scotland
Fab! Great video, edit and music...the best I have seen for a while. Well done!
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 pm
Oh wow, that was almost as good as being there. Now I want to go back! Thanks for sharing, just superb.
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:07 pm
- Location: sheffield
Nice work Nigel,
Iv'e seen lesser films for sale!!
its all character building!!