Palm Luna

Inland paddling
jaq

Palm Luna

Post by jaq »

Arrrgh! I was literally going to buy a new BA this week.

Except now I've seen this. http://www.palmequipmenteurope.com/blog ... -SMALL.jpg

Does anyone have any idea when it might be available to buy? I am quite happy to pre-order or get from whoever can get it first.

It looks front opening too? Does anyone know any more details about it? I was going to get the posh front opening palm one to go over my drysuit, and will be over the moon if this suits, it's such a fantastic colour! I'll just have to annoy my paddling buddies for a while needing help to get my old bit-too-small one over my drysuit until then, but I can't possibly buy anything else now.

And yes, I have seen the matching cag, that might have to wait until it's a bit warmer though :)

ianletton

Re: Palm Luna

Post by ianletton »

Is it wrong that I like that myself...?

I think it is just a female orientated version of the new Palm Extreme Vest:http://www.palmequipmenteurope.com/gear ... -vest.html

The two guys I do most of my paddling with have them and both really like them. A good fit, lots of pockets, doesn't get in the way as it has a well designed "Flex Formed Foam panel that wraps around torso"

I prefer the Amp vest but they are both top notch bits of kit.

If you want more info, best send Palm an email: info(at)palmequipmenteurope(dot)com

Best of luck finding a new BA.

Cheers,

Ian
IanLetton

Simon Westgarth

Post by Simon Westgarth »

All the new Palm product recently shown at the recent KanuMesse is scheduled for February 2011 delivery. This includes all the new WW & Touring Jackets for Men & Ladies, plus the new Ladies WW & Touring PDF.

jaq

Post by jaq »

:( That's so far away.

Unfortunately I can't possibly buy anything else now I know this will be available so I shall have to wait!

Cheers :)

Dizzykayaker

Post by Dizzykayaker »

Yes this is a ladies version of the Extrem Vest and has tapered foam layers and mesh side panels. It is really comfortable on and comes in two colour ways.
There will also be the Halo which has exactly the same fit, but no rescue harness and a massive pocket accross the front.

Return to “Whitewater and Touring”