Peter Berry Taz John Keady Jay Smith Waterboy Jonathan Johns

Inland paddling
purplehaze

Re: Peter Berry Taz John Keady Kernow James Jay Smith Waterb

Post by purplehaze » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:35 pm

I have come across this individual and always thought something wasn't quite right. I have just joined this group and read what you have been writing, it is all apaulling but the worst I have read is what I have read about his mother. I cannot understand why she would allow him to do those things to her, to have that control but can only assume that in some way she is scared of him.

This individual is a poor excuse for a human being. I actually feel desperately sorry for his plight and being who is. That must be as bad for him as us all hearing about what he does.

Someone needs to stop everyone's pain as soon as possible and mostly importantly of all, his mother's.

sallyann-10

Post by sallyann-10 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Pete Berry has been conning women (and men) for many, many years. I appeared on GMTV back in 2002 when he was combing the dating sites and picking on vulnerable women to take as easy pickings. He tried very hard to worm his way in to my affections, even claiming that his dad died in the same week that my dad passed away. This awful man had moved from Edinburgh leaving a devasted lady in a complete mess, stealing money from her and her car, in order to move to the village where I live on the South Coast, in order to 'work on me'. He hounded me constantly, but I was stronger than he had anticipated and I never let him in. I appeared on GMTV as the 'lucky one' who got away. Many women phoned in that day, some claiming to be his fiance, all of which had bought their own engagement rings! Men had invested in bogus business ventures and he had conned many people out of money... the phones had rung off the hook. At that particular time, the police were not that bothered, because all the women involved had 'fallen' for this man, who claimed to each and every one of us, that he had 'found his true north star' (bucket please), and so because the women had taken him in, the matters then became civil matters and not criminal matters. After the appearance on GMTV, and with the reporter doing a live link outside his rented home in my village, he put himself into St Anne's, a local psychiatric unit because you cannot be issued with a Writ if you are in a mental institution. Very clever! When things died down, he did a runner... and started back up with his conman activities yet again until he was finally jailed some years later. He obviously has not learned anything and continues to mess with peoples lives, stealing and hurting people. He does have a silver tongue, beware.. He will NEVER change.

westcountrygirl

Post by westcountrygirl » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi All
I also had the unfortunate luck to encounter him in 2008. It was only because of a very diligent police officer that i found out who he really was and what he had been upto over most of his lifetime.
I'm appalled that he has been released from prison and is upto his old tricks again. I feel very sorry for all of the people that this pathetic excuse for a man has affected, but also am very grateful to the people that started this thread to warn others, i wish there was more we could do........
I'm sure by now he has changed his name again and is terrorising people in a different part of the country. Has anyone got any updates on possible names he might be using now???

EmilyCurtis

Post by EmilyCurtis » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi

My name is Emily Curtis and I work for Sussex Police. If there are any individuals who have passed any monies to this individual or have any information they wish to pass on then please contact me on emily.curtis@sussex.pnn.police.uk or by telephone on 01273 470101 extension 81229.

Many thanks

river12

Post by river12 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:31 pm

West country girl, I think he is going by the name John again (his FB username is John wAterboy.) whether he is using keady as the surname remains to be seen. It seems incarnations of his name follow the letter j.

Emily it's great you've posted

outdoorsportster

Post by outdoorsportster » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:19 am

Just checking in with the new year to see if we've got our little worm still wriggling his way around the UK?

jimmyjjohn

Post by jimmyjjohn » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:01 am

Shouldn't he be in jail or something?

unscrambled

Post by unscrambled » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:39 pm

I hope you won't mind me using this forum and I realise that many of you are very wary of getting involved in any way with this man. I am a journalist putting together a national update on this man's activities along with a project investigating the wider story of how victims of this kind of crime are left alone to pick up the pieces once the courts have finished their part. Their suffering has gone on long after the conviction. Now the man is out and about, but the sentence for the victims is not over.I have a couple of his previous 'knocks' helping me as they feel it is desperately unfair that he's now free and at it again, while they are very much still paying for his crimes - literally. If you have been a victim or have any information that you'd like to share, I'd be enormously grateful. Please contact me whatever way you feel safest; perhaps through admin? Many thanks.

Poke

Post by Poke » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:04 pm

Uniyaker - Uni expeditions
Team Pyranha - My adventures

Wingmanoswell

Post by Wingmanoswell » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:51 pm

I've lerked on here for a while but was shocked to see this and felt I had to post.

Sounds like this man needs to be back in jail, I hope that any people reading this who know of his whereabouts get in contact with BBc Crimewatch. I am sorry to hear that he has had such a profoundly sad impact on so many innocent people's lives. Disgusting rat.

Contact
If you have information you can get in touch by:

Phone - 08000 468 999

Text - CWR then space then the message to 63399

Email - CWR@BBC.CO.UK

Wadhamite

Post by Wadhamite » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:52 pm

This isn't the same guy is it? https://www.facebook.com/richard.connolly.9461
LV induction guide: http://tmblr.co/ZIurAvTdASgQ

StoneWeasel

Post by StoneWeasel » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Wadhamite wrote:This isn't the same guy is it? https://www.facebook.com/richard.connolly.9461
No, definitely not.

nickcrowhurst

Post by nickcrowhurst » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:26 pm

RichA

Post by RichA » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:10 am

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't had an 'accident' by now! Surely the police are very capable at finding people, so why haven't they?

river12

Post by river12 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:54 pm

There may be ladies reading this who have googled this man's many names. This thread has attracted a lot of attention and for good reason. If you know this man's whereabouts or have been duped by him, please don't be afraid to come forward and contact your local police station. He is a wanted man and causes destruction wherever he goes. I find it unfathomable that he is still walking free but I feel that with the media attention now focused on this, it's only a matter of time.

Again, please do not be afraid to come forward, let the police know or even Crimestoppers. By coming forward you could be preventing the misery and hurt that someone else could face if he continues to carry out his cruel antics. Currently he is off the radar but it just takes one person to provide his location to ensure he is recalled to prison which is where he belongs.

westcountrygirl

Post by westcountrygirl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Reading that he is up to his old tricks again makes my blood boil, the police need to pull their fingers out and put him away for a long time.

jaxeyjen

Post by jaxeyjen » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:36 pm

What an absolutely sad excuse for a human being this man is, I have not had any dealings with him through kayaking but I'm glad I haven't! This thread makes for some awful reading, I hope that they catch him and put him away for a very long time. How dare he come into our community and wreak such havoc, let alone what he has done with other people.

IF you are reading this Pete Berry or whatever your name is, you are going to have a very long stay inside and you can't run foreva mate!

PeterG

Post by PeterG » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 am

StoneWeasel

Post by StoneWeasel » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:34 am

Glad they caught him again. I hope he gets a longer sentence this time, his last stay clearly didn't stop him.

river12

Post by river12 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:52 am

Keady was arrested in October after being recognised at Lymington Sailing club, latest guise Dr Jonathan Johns of LPB Aerial. He's been on the run far too long. Spread the word,

river12

Re: Peter Berry Taz John Keady Jay Smith Waterboy Jonathan J

Post by river12 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:18 am

Iv'e come across this article this morning, Plymouth Herald published this several days ago

http://m.plymouthherald.co.uk/Serial-lo ... story.html

Siani

Re: Peter Berry Taz John Keady Jay Smith Waterboy Jonathan J

Post by Siani » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:55 pm

well, the bastard is in the news again, here we go.. more shocking revelations:

http://www.advertiserandtimes.co.uk/fro ... 5/48at.pdf

Kerry Anne

Re: Peter Berry Taz John Keady Jay Smith Waterboy Jonathan Johns

Post by Kerry Anne » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:03 am

I see the afore mention B'stard is on telly 9pm Sunday - starring in Serial Swindlers!!!!!

TechnoEngineer

Post by TechnoEngineer » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:16 am

Ah, missed it. Was on the "YourTV" channel:
http://www.yourtv-uk.com/schedule/17-04-2016
XL-Burn-3 / Monstar / Kodiak / My Videos

Kerry Anne

Post by Kerry Anne » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:36 am

I'm guessing due out soon!!!!!! :(

river12

Post by river12 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Yes :( I believe so

Kerry Anne

Post by Kerry Anne » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:28 pm

There are various internet posts saying he comes out today :( very sad!!!! Should be locked up for good!!!

river12

Post by river12 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:12 am

He is due in court next week - he's going to be tried on seven new crimes!

river12

Post by river12 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:20 am

Be warned, this turd is out on bail until April 6th