Mori Poll

Inland paddling
quicky

Mori Poll

Post by quicky » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:24 am

Just received a mori poll on behalf of Sport England and the CE.

So much for the promise of not giving out our detials after the Nestle problems last time...

Dug

Re: Mori Poll

Post by Dug » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:56 am

I loved that Nestle promotion.
Run our promotion for us for free... go on you know you want to...

Jon_Brown

Post by Jon_Brown » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:44 pm

quicky wrote:Just received a mori poll on behalf of Sport England and the CE.

So much for the promise of not giving out our detials after the Nestle problems last time...
Though the poll could be worth completing? It has a couple of sections something like- 'access to facilities' - I went for very dissatisfied. 'Attitude of other sports people at venue' - very dissatisfied etc.
It also has a free text box at the end, I went off on one about how Sport England should support aerobic activity sports rather than sedimentary past times such as... and how at the cost of a new 50m pool they could lobby parliament to legislate positive access for all on all rivers - with all the fitness opportunities that would provide, without any on going costs.
If enough of us have our say Sport England may get the message and if so, however unlikely, we would have a very powerful ally?

Adrian Cooper

Post by Adrian Cooper » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:07 pm

My guess is that Sport England think that a couple of concrete ditches and some stripey poles should be enough to keep us quiet. You're just ungrateful.

Return to “Whitewater and Touring”