- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:33 am
Here is a short film about a little river in BC we paddled last year.
Help you get through monday.
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:46 pm
- Location: Glasgow/West Scotland
Thanks i think!
The least scarey thing on the video is the BEAR;)
What does not kill you only makes you stronger!
He who hesitates is lost!
- Posts: 2085
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:58 pm
- Location: Brizzle
Hi Ali - i saw at the end of the clip that someone called Timothy Star was on the trip??? Is this the same Tim Star who lived in NZ for a number of years - i know he was originally Canadian so it seems to make sense. If it is is there a chance of you PM'ing me his email as he is an old friend.
White water "rider"
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:17 pm
- Location: Nottingham
Nice work man, I'd love to hear what you have in mind next...
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:49 pm
- Location: Aberfoyle, Stirling
The most useful 3 min 32 sec of my day so far...
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:10 pm
Well that wetted the appetite then.... where to go .... Oh all i have at the mo is Hurley on 2 ... no comparison. superb boating big respect!!
- Posts: 822
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 4:44 pm
- Location: se london
Great stuff, mucho envy, cheered me up no end..
Rum and coke, best served by the pint.
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:34 pm
- Location: Wem, Shropshire
Respect that is one sweet video and one scarey looking river!