- Posts: 85
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:53 pm
- Location: East Yorkshire
Pretty mental but fun perhaps....
- Posts: 487
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:14 pm
- Location: Tunbridge Wells
And with no control whatsoever.
Water looked bouncy though!
- Posts: 9762
- Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:26 pm
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 17 times
The level of skill demonstrated is remarkable.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:40 am
- Location: Right behind you with my dagger!
Are they strapped in?
River Rambo or Paddling Hermit depending on the day!
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:34 pm
- Location: Wem, Shropshire
Coming soon to the Tummel and Tryweryn...