Inland paddling
Chaucer

Well it made me laugh

Post by Chaucer »

Nick Mawer

tape34

Re: Well it made me laugh

Post by tape34 »

I laughed too and then - we know that Griff has a sense of humour but does he need support? He's up there taking a huge amount of flack for something we all believe in ... how can we help him?
Pete Ball

garya

Post by garya »

I hope he is lurking around here under some alias as he is a bit of a paddler on the quiet..

so Griff if you are out there send us a sign as you will get much support and good vibes from everyone here.

I would be great to see you along to one of our event like Paddlefest or WWFP somtime too

You are in fact our Ms Lumbley... Hey she may be a paddler to as I know she gets out to Nepal a lot .. :-)

Gary

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

garya wrote:I hope he is lurking around here under some alias as he is a bit of a paddler on the quiet..

so Griff if you are out there send us a sign as you will get much support and good vibes from everyone here.

I would be great to see you along to one of our event like Paddlefest or WWFP somtime too

You are in fact our Ms Lumbley... Hey she may be a paddler to as I know she gets out to Nepal a lot .. :-)

Gary
Ms Lumley is a hell of a lot prettier though.

paddledragger

Post by paddledragger »

tape34 wrote:I laughed too and then - we know that Griff has a sense of humour but does he need support? He's up there taking a huge amount of flack for something we all believe in ... how can we help him?
Pete Ball

Yep - made me laugh too!!

Seconded though Pete. I am sure any support he may need would be very forthcoming from many on here. I'd be useless at actually organising anything but would definitely be more than happy to show my support!!! Very happy to get behind our Griff should it be required!!! :-)

Dave @ TRC

Post by Dave @ TRC »

I found him here on facebook and just sent him a thank you mesage for highting the injustise on the rivers of england and wales .

Dave
Suicide is man's way of telling God, "You can't fire me - I quit."

WWW.THERIVERCREW.CO.UK

Return to “Whitewater and Touring”