- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:27 pm
Any body paddled one and wot did they think?
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:34 pm
- Location: Cheshire
I liked it but you may not! So go and PADDLE ONE!
Can't think of anything to say in less than 50 cha
- Posts: 489
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:42 am
- Location: Ayrshire
A friend of mine has one he loves it exept the name. But yeah as stated already try before you buy.
- Posts: 604
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:45 pm
- Location: Back home in Biggleswade/Work in London :-(
I tried nice but prefered the Fluid Solo.
As said go try!!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
With democracy, it's your vote that counts; with feudalism - it's your Count that votes.....
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:19 pm
I like em they feel so small and handle like a high volume playboat
It is NOT a creek boat so do not expect it to feel like one, it feels like a river runner.
The out fitting is o so comfy. :)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:41 pm
Just because it's called a Hero won't make you paddle any better! I suggest you work on improving your paddling ability rather than changing boats all the time ;)