Companies that rock

Inland paddling
Yew

Re: Companies that rock

Post by Yew » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Big thumbs up to Zet (for a cheap scratched in transit raptor, delivered quickly) And to Chris Steele (the rubberman) for a repair and test on my leaky nookie dry trousers. Its at least of waterproof as it was when delivered, and the new tape looks much more durable than the original tape!

kendokiddy

Post by kendokiddy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:21 am

Northeast kayaks - they picked up a demo prijon pure from avoncraft for me, then let me have it on demo for a full weekend in Scotland paddling silly boat bursting waterfalls. All free of charge and really helpful. The importers Avoncraft were great too!

Those that don't -

Lomo - don't get me started!!!!!!!

And the sadly departed -

Kogg - bulletproof kit that will probably outlast me!!!

Dr D's - paddle still going strong after at least 15yrs, l love it!!!

The Watershed in Newcastle - the most friendly kayak shop ever, and always a coffee on tap to go with good craic and advice!!!

d.e.hill

Post by d.e.hill » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:47 am

Just had some great service from Mark Mulrain at IR- getting an IR Union suit to me in 18 hours at half the price I've seen it in shops. All because I forgot to order it in time! Excellent customer service.

Rdscott

Post by Rdscott » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Desperate measures, for forwarding my details to palm as an item only used twice due to injury had fallen to bits out of warranty.

Which leads me to palm.

For repairing said Cag out of warranty over Christmas, completely re sealed new gaskets the works,free of charge even though i was willing to pay.

buck197

Post by buck197 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:52 pm

AS Watersports, I bought a pair of Sweet paddling shorts and loved them but some of the stitching came undone. Contacted AS and a new pair was posted and within 48 hours replacement pair arrived at my door. I hadn't even returned the old pair, they are in the post on there way back. Brilliant effort and top service many thanks Ewart and team at AS Watersports.
Brian Taylor
Paddle Pirates

OldTimer

Post by OldTimer » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Great service from Ally of Sweet UK for replacing my Rocker visor. Thank you!

andy rich

Post by andy rich » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Surf Lines the best prices on the net and a fast delivery service.
http://thepalmstore.co.uk/
Nookie as well for their top servive

Tom Matthews

Post by Tom Matthews » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:10 pm

Robin hood watersports: always friendly and helpful on the phone, quick to respond and quick to send off kit , even when I was in Norway! I almost always ring them up as I know I can get good advice

northshore watersports: Great price on some paddles and were very helpful when i managed to mess up and order the wrong length of paddle. they sorted it all out so i could return it without a hitch.

Jim M

Post by Jim M » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:59 pm

North East Kayaks.

Their service is always spot on.

They recently replaced the seat for my Valley Gemini after Valley refused to do it under warranty.

Will Hartley

Post by Will Hartley » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:32 am

Excellent service from the guys at White Water The Canoe Centre

Ordered my new Mamba. Arrived promptly and delivered on time (to coincide with my working-from-home day)

Excellent customer service all round - would highly recommend!

Many thanks!

W.

Mrstratos61

Post by Mrstratos61 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:32 am

Whitewater shepperton. Extremely helpful always give a discount. Advised me well as a newbie on paddle and clothing. Got spares posted free on my stratos and I bought it elsewhere second hand. Good old fashioned customer service.

Jerry Tracey

Post by Jerry Tracey » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:40 am

I've been using North Shore at the Tees Barrage almost entirely for my gear needs for a few years now.
Kevin is always helpful, has immense product knowledge and is very customer focussed.
Highly recommended!
Jerry.