- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:23 am
- Location: Brighton
- Been thanked: 9 times
I had an email exchange with Stu a few weeks ago and it sounds like it won’t be permanent with a bit of luck.
- Posts: 2194
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:39 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 7 times
I hope not! I swear by his paddles and I'll be a bit lost if I can't get replacements!
- Posts: 3657
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 pm
- Location: Calgary Canada
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 12 times
Hope all's well Stu.
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:29 pm
- Location: Chester NW England
- Been thanked: 23 times
Come back soon Stu, there's loads of support for your kit here on the UK rivers. The sea paddlers are also waiting for your return.