Kayaking on T.V 6pm

Inland paddling
Liam Kirkham

Kayaking on T.V 6pm

Post by Liam Kirkham »

On Adventure One at 6pm tonight they are showing Total Adventure, this episode concentrates on kayaking Nepal with Dave Kwant. Enjoy.

steveparry

Post by steveparry »

Cool, it's been on twice already today and I've missed both. First miss I was trying to hang ten on my Indo board...hurt myself. Second miss (2pm) I was on the second unsuccesful attempt to make cheese sauce from scratch. Packet came to the rescue. Snowdon Horseshoe / board surfing tomorrow...yep, you guessed it, I'm a teacher and it isn't raining in North Wales.
Steve

Chaucer

Post by Chaucer »

Just caught the last 10 mins. Looked good.
Nick Mawer

filo

Post by filo »

Same channel saturday 25 adventure one, 6.00 pm,kayak in tibet.

missile

Post by missile »

Is this the one where one of them ends up dieing, sorry if i've ruinded it for someone?
Hint, leave the swimming to the fishes and roll back up, I hope that your not a fish!

www.nookie.co.uk
www.activities-away.com

Bruce Jolliffe

TV Tonight

Post by Bruce Jolliffe »

That was 'When expeditions go wrong' about the failed attempt on the tsang po that resulted in the unfortunate death of Doug Gordon. (I'm not being critical of the incident or expedition, but the programme was rubbish)

programme tonight is listed as being: Total Adventure

Guy Barker returns to the Himalayan Zanskar river to relive his experience of becoming the first person to kayak its length 20 years earlier.

Hope that helps.

waverley610

Re: Kayaking on T.V 6pm

Post by waverley610 »

lil liam wrote:On Adventure One at 6pm tonight they are showing Total Adventure, this episode concentrates on kayaking Nepal with Dave Kwant. Enjoy.
Meanwhile those of us with Cheapskate TV had to settle for 'Songs of Praise' from Bala with Alled Jones paddling a dragon boat.

filo

Post by filo »

Next saturday 2.00-3 repeat at 6.00-7 adventure one total adventure kayak in peru then canoe somewhere (can't remember).Worth a watch if your home and bored.

Return to “Whitewater and Touring”