Stakeout video - XIX

Inland paddling
Bren o

Stakeout video - XIX

Post by Bren o »

Hey guys,
Hope all is well in England and you're getting some summer rain.
Short video of some of our sessions on High Tension - One of the best waves I have ever surfed, Definitely recommend a trip if you get the chance.

Thanks for watching,
See you on the water,
Bren

morsey

Re: Stakeout video - XIX

Post by morsey »

Utter, unadulterated, smashed out, compositional aerial finesse. Fly!

Bren o

Post by Bren o »

Morsey, I'm going to *employ you to right the youtube tags for my videos from now on. ^ That is way better than anything I could come up with at 5:00am this morning.

*I can't afford to pay you but I can provide you with a life time supply of Pyranha sponges.

Hakase

Post by Hakase »

Bren o wrote:Morsey, I'm going to *employ you to right the youtube tags for my videos from now on. ^ That is way better than anything I could come up with at 5:00am this morning.

*I can't afford to pay you but I can provide you with a life time supply of Pyranha sponges.
How many's a lifetime supply?
Are we accounting for loss of sponges, or just their expiry from regular use? That could be either a very good deal, or a sponge.

On a more serious note I loved the video. The edit was great, and the paddling was... also great? I might not have Morsey's particular way with words, but you should get the idea.

Glyn B

Post by Glyn B »

Magic matey :D

Doubt that Nina would be too impressed with what Neddy Remix has done to her classic but.............. subject matter,filming and editing? Superb.

Bren o

Post by Bren o »

How many's a lifetime supply?
Are we accounting for loss of sponges, or just their expiry from regular use? That could be either a very good deal, or a sponge.
A replacement sponge will be delivered to Morsey upon completion of each set of youtube tags.

Glad you liked the video guys!
See you on the water,
Bren

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Some flexible paddlers there! I can't do any of that. The slow motion bit made me realise those flips are like flying back deck rolls. Can't do them either.

Return to “Whitewater and Touring”