Out of date information

Rivers 'near' Fort William
canum

Out of date information

Post by canum » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Why is the information on the River Garry, Inverness-shire so out of date on this site. It says that the release days are not known. This is utter rubbish the release dates on the Garry are well known and can be accessed by anyone. This site should get itself sorted out on access information and stop miss-leading paddlers. Unless of course they have some other motive.... Nice when you have it all to yourselves eh lads!

Jim Pullen

Re: Out of date information

Post by Jim Pullen » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:17 pm

This site is built from user-generated content. Either no users have sent info in on the river Garry since 2003, or it's lost somewhere in the updates backlog. There is no alterior motive and I would kindly suggest that if you have useful information to add then please help the community by posting it here rather than having a go at the people who maintain a free resource for the community.

I've added a quick update to the River Garry Guide to include the wheresthewater link for the release information.
Done any NE/NW rivers not on the site? PM me!

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:44 am

Although you do sound like the kind of person you don't want to meet on a river.

p.r.unicycles

Post by p.r.unicycles » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 am

Peter Brown wrote:Although you do sound like the kind of person you don't want to meet on a river.
I second this.
Pete @ P&H sea kayaks