Woodmill Canoe Shop will hold it's annual Sea Symposium on 5th & 6th of July this year!
The Sea Symposium weekend dedicated to sea kayaking in the South, including river and sea trips, instruction from our highly skilled staff, land activities and courses. All levels of ability catered for, with camping on site, The dedicated team from Woodmill Canoe Shop will be on hand all weekend to offer boat demos, kit to try on and sound advice on your purchases. Explore the Solent with paddling trips including River Itchen, River Hamble and the Solent and adventure paddle to The Needles and views of the Isle of Wight!
• Skills workshops for beginners, female sea kayak clinic and FUNdamental paddling for under 18 year olds
• Land-based workshops at Woodmill; First Aid, Introduction to charts and navigation, FSRT course
• Land-based courses at Southampton Water Activities Centre: VHF Radio Communication
• Transport provided between Woodmill and other locations
• Evening activities include BBQ and Bar, communal camp fire, High Ropes, Leap of Faith, Video Sessions, Talks… and much more!
We’ll also have plenty of suppliers on hand with new kit and advice!
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!!!!
To book just call 023 8091 5740, or visit our website http://www.woodmillcanoeshop.co.uk
Announce and discuss
2 posts • Page 1 of 1