Ravenglass Seaquest 2014

Announce and discuss
happytrekker

Ravenglass Seaquest 2014

Post by happytrekker » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi all. Thought I'd put out the date of this year's Seaquest, we're having to change a bit due to tides, they're really not playing the game in May. We're holding the event on 15th June. We hope the date change isn't a problem for anyone. We had a great turn out last year in awful weather, with broad smiles from everyone checking in. More updates as we get nearer the date. For more info go to http://www.copelandcanoe.org.uk and follow Seaquest link. Thanks. Karen.

Jim

Re: Ravenglass Seaquest 2014

Post by Jim » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Noted, just hope I remember to check my notes before it passes!

happytrekker

Post by happytrekker » Mon May 12, 2014 9:02 am

Hello again,
A quick update for you all. Start info and registration forms can now be found at www.copelandcanoe.org.uk just click on the Seaquest link. We're looking forward to seeing people again, and welcoming new competitors, be they gentle paddlers or hard core eventers! This event caters for everybody. Any questions, pm me or drop me a line on seaquest@copelandcanoe.org.uk
Cheers.

happytrekker

Post by happytrekker » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:12 am

Hi, thanks to everyone for their support at this year's event. Over 50 boats set out on a perfect day, review and pictures will be on the seaquest link on www.copelandcanoe.org.uk as soon as possible. We've already checked the tides for next year,so for those of you who like advance notice, 17th May! 10am start due to tides.
It was great to see everyone, and we look forward to next year.