Photos from the Orchy on sun the 10th of may

Commercial services
theevilscotsman666

Photos from the Orchy on sun the 10th of may

Post by theevilscotsman666 » Tue May 12, 2009 7:46 pm

If you were paddling the orchy this Sunday some of you may have noticed myself sitting at the side taking photos, i am in the middle of going through and editing and deleting the rubbish from the pile of photos i took and will post the best ones later. there are loads of photos not all of which i can post up so if you were on the orchy and want photos of just you i am happy to do that just post up the color of your boat, paddles and what you were wearing.

Dug

Re: Photos from the Orchy on sun the 10th of may

Post by Dug » Wed May 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Was the most people I've ever seen on the Orchy before! We managed to get quite a few photos ourselves though, think we saw you on the bank at various points on the way down.

Notters

Post by Notters » Thu May 14, 2009 2:31 pm

aye am keen for photos like. get me at rnotman67@hotmail.com wi the pics. i was in a red burn, black blades, black helmut.
Ta.
Notters@Team_Borders

theevilscotsman666

Post by theevilscotsman666 » Sat May 16, 2009 4:03 pm

it was taking to long to sort through the photos so i just uploaded them all, you can get them here: http://www.photoboxgallery.com/sk
**edit** fixed the link

Notters

Post by Notters » Mon May 18, 2009 11:09 am

theevilscotsman666 wrote:it was taking to long to sort through the photos so I just uploaded them all, you can get them here: http://www.photoboxgallery.com/sk
**edit** fixed the link
aye, at a premium which no doubt you'll get a cut.
Notters@Team_Borders

Dug

Post by Dug » Mon May 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Mate your trying to charge people for pictures of me kayaking..... Does this mean I've made it? Am I the kayaking equivelent of Jordan? ;-)

SwamP

Post by SwamP » Mon May 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Charging for photos in a sport is nothing new and I‘m surprised it doesn’t happen more in UK kayaking… marathon running, cycling and motorsports are the ones I see fairly often.

One of the guys on the river that day has already told me he’s really happy with the pics and thinks it’s a great idea as he really wants some good shots of himself…and did mention that the images were going very cheap…less than £0.30 cheap…

I know if someone had taken a sweet boating shot of me using a £1000+ camera, edited it on a £1000+ software package on a £1000+ laptop I’d be happy to give him £0.30 for a hi-res copy.

More the point, if anyone ever comes up north and wants that kinda of equipment, by a qualified, unprofessional professional photographer taking photos of them going down a river with CD’s burned for them I’d be happy to offer my services. I’ll paddle anything you fancy…£25 a head minimum of four boaters….see link below… and no I’m not doing half naked shot of yeez!
Lets not try to understand each other. Thanks.

Notters

Post by Notters » Mon May 18, 2009 3:57 pm

At first the impression was 'while i was taking pictures of my mates kayaking the orchy i took some pictures of you and your mates, if you want a copy i'll happy send some to you'
After further inspection (or pointed in the right direction by ryan) i found the prices and quiet a good pic of me so hell yeah suppose it is a bargain when you consider cost of equipment. 30p you say, I might even break open ma piggy bank and have 2.
Notters@Team_Borders

Notters

Post by Notters » Mon May 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Ryan P wrote: and no I’m not doing half naked shot of yeez!
will Full Monty do then if not half naked shots.
Notters@Team_Borders