Long Term Developement Coaching Course WW Kayak

Commercial services
Andy H

Long Term Developement Coaching Course WW Kayak

Post by Andy H » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:55 am

Long term development coaching course (WWKayak).

This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be mentored by Andy Holt BCU level 5 coach.

So is this you? I want to get better, not sure what im doing, Is it right? I don’t seem to be progressing, I’m scared!, frustrated, Lacking motivation then this course is for you and also a great course for coaches and/or river leaders wanting to move up the ladder as well.

This is 4 full weekends spread over 4 months for you to develop. I will run the course to suit your needs and learning style. We will look at the TTPP (technical, tactical, Psychological and Physical) with lots of practice and understanding along with a long term development plan, progression chart, goal setting short and long and regular feedback including video analysis from myself on your progression.

The courses start in September and run to January with 2 sessions per month (8 sessions in total)

See link for dates http://www.escapetoadventure.com/paddli ... -ww-kayak/

one for Improvers happy on grade 2 and wanting to move upto grade 3/3+

And one for intermediates happy on grade 3 and wanting to progress upto grade 4/4+

Please Note only 3 spaces on each course to keep ratios low and coaching and feedback high.

See website or contact andy@escapetoadventure.com for more info.
The true challenge is allways within oneself

Return to “Courses, Trips and Guiding”