- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 9:08 am
Fairly new to paddling and requiring some 1 on 1 tuition to get me to a more competent level so Iam able to paddle locally, with the end goal being playboating. Located in Windsor, Berkshire.
- Posts: 3328
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 7:47 pm
- Location: Berks, Hants, Essex
Try Marlow Canoe Club, also Bray Lake Watersports.
- Posts: 1068
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 1:35 pm
- Location: North Wales
Hi I ageee that a canoe club would be the best place to get started and find other people to paddle with locally. However if you would like a skills boost,I offer one to one coaching, and am a freestyle specialist (Level 5 coach, GB Freestyle Team and former European Champion). Www.flowfree.co.uk
- or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org