FSRT SIGNATURES NEEDED

Commercial services
coops28

FSRT SIGNATURES NEEDED

Post by coops28 »

HI,

I have recently done a orientation day and assisted in one FSRT course and would like to get signed off as a course provider is there any coaches willing to help in the area middle of wales would be ideal but willing to travel but have no car and would be traveling by train. Hope this makes sense and hope there are some willing coaches.

Thanks

Paul

Mark-Tozer

Re: FSRT SIGNATURES NEEDED

Post by Mark-Tozer »

Where are you based Paul?
Embrace The Elements

coops28

Post by coops28 »

Hi mark I am based in llantywrd wells at the moment?what about you mark?

Thanks

Paul

SDG

Post by SDG »

Remember not just any FSRT provider can sign you off. Now you need an FSRT provider who has paid the BCU to go on a moderation course so that they can sign that logbook for you!?! Yes, seriously.

http://www.canoe-england.org.uk/coachin ... oderation/

coops28

Post by coops28 »

Oh yea totally forgot about that thanks for the advice.well I guess there's not many coaches about at the moment willing to travel further a field to assist if some up to date coaches with the moderation day.please get in touch

Thanks

Again

Paul

Mark-Tozer

Post by Mark-Tozer »

I must have missed that memo...sorry Paul, would have been happy to help but I don't want you get into any bother by getting signed off by the wrong person.
Embrace The Elements

heybaz

Post by heybaz »

Am I missing something glaringly obvious? I have had a look at the document linked to above and can't find any mention of FSRT providers needing to have attended moderation before being able to sign an aspirant provider's logbook.

Is there something specific out there stating this to be the case please? I too am looking to gather some signatures in my logbook and this will slow the process down even more!

Barry

Return to “Courses, Trips and Guiding”