Kayaker Looking to Learn One Blade Craft

One blade only
Yoghurt Monster

Kayaker Looking to Learn One Blade Craft

Post by Yoghurt Monster »

Afternoon,

I'm very keen to learn open boating. I need to pick up 2 and 3 star in order to convert my Legacy Level 2 Kayak Coach award onto the UKCC scheme and progress on from there, however I'm eager to learn open boating for it's own sake as it seems a great exped skill. There's the potential for me to be able to do a fair amount of boating on work time if I can get as far as UKCC Level 3.

I live in Bridgnorth, Shropshire at the weekends and would very much appreciate any coach who would be happy to teach me as a novice.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Kieran Terry
07722 085550

hbcanoekayak

Re: Kayaker Looking to Learn One Blade Craft

Post by hbcanoekayak »

Hi kieran,

I think if you have no reply from any local coaches Via this forum i would try giving Wyre Forest club - Bewdley a call to see if they could cover what you want. They wouldn't be too far away from you.

http://www.wyreforestcanoeclub.co.uk/

Hope this helps,

George

ken hughes

Post by ken hughes »

If it would help I have a 3 Star Canoe Training and Assessment coming up http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/foru ... 12&t=83085

Cheers,

Ken
www.kenhughescourses.com
to the dull mind nature is leaden, but to the illuminated it burns and crackles with light

Mark Thompson

Post by Mark Thompson »

There is an event in Teskbury this sunday paddling on the Avon. I will be there and am happy to bring a spare boat and coaching cross over/ open boat skills if you want to take a small drive. Email or ring me if your interested. Failing this i could run a 2 star course for you and prep you for a 3 star asessment, at a closer venue to you on the Severn.

Let me know if your interested
Mark Thompson
(Outdoor Performance Coaching).