Slalom C1 for sale 4m

One blade only
wendywoo

Slalom C1 for sale 4m

Post by wendywoo »

Slalom C1 for sale. Bradford and Bingley Canoe Club is having a clear out.
If you want to see it, I can send you some photo's.

It's a 4m boat - it might be a Vajda Viper (but who knows?) built for a small bloke / big lass and is in pretty good nick with a few repairs done by our ace repair man.

The outfitting is a foam seat and knee splitter and it's got a lovely soft lining so no glass rash on legs here.

It has thigh straps. Ooer. The only repair I can see is that one of the strap anchors needs glassing back in. I've got a size small GB team cagdeck to throw in with it as well. You can always cut the cag bit off if you don't want to raise the expectations of onlookers.

Interested? Contact me (Wendy) : secretary@bradbingcc.co.uk

Open to offers: we want a home for it rather than to take it to the local household waste site. You collect!!

Jim

Re: Slalom C1 for sale 4m

Post by Jim »

I don't know if they have any interest in C1, but a bunch of our old boats are heading to Leithen Water Paddlers so they can get some more paddlers started in slalom, might be worth contacting them. Their Fairnilee race appears to be cancelled, but the club contact details should still be on the slalom website.
Unless I've got my wires crossed and it is Selkirk CC the boats are going to, again, their race is cancelled but contact details should still be on the website.

No idea how the second hand slalom boat network is going to work this year with so many races cancelled and no indication yet how far people are going to travel to races...