Guide Book Photos

One blade only
buddingwriter

Guide Book Photos

Post by buddingwriter » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:51 pm

HI All,

I'm currently putting together a guidebook for paddlers over my side of the country and have been asked by my publisher to put a plea out in order to try and get some good photographs of 'family paddling' to go into the book. I've spent several years researching and writing the book and this is the last hurdle - some good quality pictures of families having fun on the water will make it great.

So, please if you have any images you would be happy to submit and potentially have put into the book, please PM me and I will send you the email address to forward them onto.

It's not important whether they are using canoes, kayaks, sit on tops or even inflatables.

Thank you in advance

Steve

Mal Grey

Re: Guide Book Photos

Post by Mal Grey » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi Steve,

Which side of the county are we talking? I have some photos of families paddling in a few specific locations in Scotland, Wales and England (plus France), but would have to check with them first of course.

buddingwriter

Re: Guide Book Photos

Post by buddingwriter » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:08 am

Hi Mal,

The guide is for an area in the south east. I'm very grateful that you've got some images to submit, I'm familiar with your exploits via the SOTP forum and would be only too happy to have you contribute to the book.

I'll have a look through the pictures and PM you directly back.

Many thanks

Steve