FS - Topo and LL Big Wheel (Scotchland)

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
Dan Mahon

FS - Topo and LL Big Wheel (Scotchland)

Post by Dan Mahon »

Topo - purple, golden oldie, well used but loadsa life left, £150.

LL Big Wheel - orange, usual scratches but in really good nick, airbag footrest, does all the moves (shame I can't). Selling to give my huge feet a rest. I'm 95kg and it's done me well on G4, even down a couple of G5, £400 ono.

Would consider swopping LL for something similar with more foot room or maybe even both for a Pyranha 7-O L.

Pics available
Dan

Noodle

Re: Topo

Post by Noodle »

Dan,

What part of "Scotchland" as I have a mate who's heading north next week he may be able to help

Noodle

Dan Mahon

Post by Dan Mahon »

Alright mate,

I stay in Glasgow but I'm in Edinburgh Mon-Thurs during the days. Depending on the day, time etc, I'd be willing to travel/meet in most places tbh. From Ayr up to Loch Lomond, to around Edinbugh anywhere would be fine I think.
Dan

Noodle

Re:Top

Post by Noodle »

Dan,

My mate is going to the Scottish Boat Show, he has agreed to meet you on either day at the Peak Stand midday, he'll check the boat out, if it's okay, deal done and dusted

Regards

Noodle

smeegle nli

Post by smeegle nli »

Noodle,

Perth's a bit far off the beaten track to go for a 'possible' sale. I think I'll have a couple of friend's working there though so I'll contact them and maybe see if they can take the boats up and do it for me, can't promise anything though. Which boat is he interested in??

Dan

Noodle

Re: Scottish Boat Show

Post by Noodle »

It's the Topo that I'm interested in, Tony's got 13 (Yep, Thirteen) boats but likes to go to the shows.

If your friends can take the boat, then no probs.

Only other suggestion is for Tony to hook up somewhere on route

Noodle

smeegle nli

Post by smeegle nli »

okey dokey,

Spoke my mates, they're definately going to be at the exhibition, for the entire weekend in fact. I'm positive I can get the boat up there, it's just a case of sorting out who's job it is!
I'll get back to you within the next day or two to confirm details.
Dan

Noodle

Re: Topo

Post by Noodle »

Dan,

Tony has already left for up north, and he doesn't have a mobie, before he left he said that he would be going to the show. If you ask your mates to put a sign on the boat, something like "For Tony Laws/Ned Needham, he'll get to it and check it over.

Cheers

smeegle nli

Post by smeegle nli »

I'm sorry noodle but it won't be a problem now. The guy who was taking it up for me has decided to buy it himself and I couldn't pass up the chance of a definite sale, ie rent payments loom!
I am sorry about that, hope you can understand my reasons!
Dan

Sharon

Post by Sharon »

Noodle: If you're still after a spud then I know David is still selling his and I believe he posted in reply to you before. Hope that may help!

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”