Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:23 pm
Just wondering if anyone has a damaged small creak boat, Burn, ammo, Nomad etc...
That i could buy for about 200 quid?
- Posts: 522
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:15 am
- Location: Lochwinnoch
Guessing you don't want the Topo then?
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:40 am
- Location: Right behind you with my dagger!
Hi, I have just collected my M Burn from Kayaks NW after they sent it to the Pyranha factory for a repair. It looks like a pretty bomber repair. I would part with her for £200. Blue and White. Can arrange photo's if required. Let me know by PM as i'm not on here that much these days.
River Rambo or Paddling Hermit depending on the day!
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:04 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
JK Punk Rocker, 2 inch repaired ish weld under seat- will need further work.
I Can get you pictures, collection from Capel Curig/ CT/ Bangor, £100 :)
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:36 pm
- Location: Hampshire. Not the whitewater mecca some would have you believe.
I'm selling a non-damaged Java for 250...
Buy the ticket, take the ride.