Citroen C2 for sale.

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
MrNiceGuy

Citroen C2 for sale.

Post by MrNiceGuy »

Hi guys. For sales have my Citroen C2 1.1 2005 54
It has 74000 miles on the clock, with a main dealer service history up to the end of its warranty. After that is when my family owned it, and we pride ourselves on good vehicle maintenance. We have changed the oil ourselves every 8,00 miles when the recommended interval is up to 20,000. Breaks have been bled regularly along with all other maintenance such as filter changes. It passed its MOT 8 weeks ago with no advisories apart from the discolouration of an indicator bulb. At the MOT I replaced the break discs and pads ( went for good mintex pads) at a cost of £150. It has 1 brand new front tyre and the other tyres are all good and also of good brands ( Michelin, continental). It has a new radiator fitted by myself about 6000 miles ago. The rear windows have been professionally to tinted - 20% light penetration on rear, and 35% light penetration on rear sides. It comes with a OEM Citroen roof bar system with dagger bar covers. Interior and exterior in very good condition. This car has been loved. Ideal for a young paddler due to the fact I have cherished it and had many successful paddling trips in it. Big enough to take a Jackson inside. 07729749769. Thanks. Joe.

£1900 Ono.
http://www.cvcc.org.uk
CuckmereValleyCanoeClub

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”