FS Wavesport Big EZ

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
Mart

FS Wavesport Big EZ

Post by Mart » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Due to moving house I am forced to sell my beloved Wavesport Big EZ.

She has served me well, I've had many a great trips out in the surf, rivers and badly attempting to play boat, but recently I have become more of a canoeist and only used it a handful of times so just can't justify keep her.

The boat is a few years old, I bought it second hand, but is still in good condition. It has a fair amount of scratching all over from regular use and lots of swims with a couple of more notable scratches on the bottom, but nothing I can make show up in a photograph or to be concerned about.

She is quite a tight fit, I would probably say I am at the top end of the height/weight range at just over 5'10" with size 10s and weighting 13 and a half stone ish.

Photos available at http://photobucket.com/bigez

The boat is based in Leicester for the next 2 weeks then I'll be near Grimsby, however I travel alot with work so if i'm heading past your way in the near future I may be able to meet you on the way past. (I'm definately going to near Birmingham next week and Windsor then Norwich in two weekends time)

£300 or reasonable offers

Thanks
Martin

Mart

Re: FS Wavesport Big EZ

Post by Mart » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:36 pm

I know I've been a little optimistic in my pricing, so I just wanted to clarify that I'm happy to consider any offers.

just

Post by just » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:21 am

Hi, thanks for your message. I'm only in a position to be able to go upto £100, so this is probably way out of what you would accept as an offer. I'm only home too for the next couple of days, but if you consider it, contact me on 07783551226

Justin.....

Mart

Post by Mart » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 am

Bump, Im moving house soon so really need to sell this boat, any offers considered, dont let my original over pricing put you off if your interested, I'm open to any offers.

aec

Post by aec » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 am

hi mart,
did you sell the big ez
cheers
andy

Mart

Post by Mart » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi Andy,

I sent you a message, but just to confirm, the boat is still for sale and is up in Grimsby now.

Thanks
Martin

aec

Post by aec » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:20 am

hi mark,
thanks for the reply,
do you have any sale details.
regards
andy

aec

Post by aec » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:09 am

Mart wrote:Hi Andy,

I sent you a message, but just to confirm, the boat is still for sale and is up in Grimsby now.

Thanks
Martin
hi martin,
i cant find your message,
do you have details.
cheers
andy

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”