Jackson Fun 1 Kid's Kayak (Pink) - As new condition

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
benlove

Jackson Fun 1 Kid's Kayak (Pink) - As new condition

Post by benlove »

I am selling my daughter's Jackson Fun 1 kids kayak as she has now outgrown it. It has only been used in the swimming pool about five times and stored indoors under the bed... It is therefore in a pristine condition and could easily pass as brand new... It is pink (her choice!) and would be a perfect Christmas present for a future paddler...

£500

Can be collected in Devon or it is very small to send by courier.

For full details and reviews just do a search on Google or visit the Jackson Kayak website. I also have a couple of kids paddles...

Jackson Kids Fun 1 (From the Jackson Kayak Website)

We brought the Fun 1 and Fun 1.5 into the world to provide your kids, and mine, with the right kayaks for them to enjoy, learn in, and paddle along side of you. We hope you will enjoy your time with your kids on the water like I have!

Fun 1: 
Length 161cm
Width 51cm
Volume 99L
Weight 9kg
Paddler 70lbs

Currently on sale in the shops at £714.20

Verisheep

Re: Jackson Fun 1 Kid's Kayak (Pink) - As new condition

Post by Verisheep »

Hello,

Is this boat still for sale?

Thank you

benlove

Post by benlove »

Hi,

I'm afraid that ad was from 4 years ago and the boat has long gone! Good luck in finding one - I suggest giving Rhona or Aaron at Square Rock (http://www.squarerock.co.uk/wordpress/) a call as they may well know of someone looking to sell a smaller model in order to 'upsize'.

Best wishes,
Ben

Verisheep

Post by Verisheep »

Haha, oh I'm sorry - I had only noticed the month not the year! Thank you very much for the advice and for replying :-)

Happy paddling!

Verity

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”