FS Dagger CFS Kayak

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
kayakerdad

FS Dagger CFS Kayak

Post by kayakerdad » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:46 am

Hianks for looking.

I am selling a UK built (not American import) Dagger CFS kayak, its in Lime Green, which was a special order and cost extra, its also the coolest colour they come in. I have had this from New for around two years. I use it for coaching, river running and whitewater. Its great on all of it from lakes to big white water and I have used this on water up to grade 5 no worries. Its a great boat and able to take rescue gear etc in the back.

They come in one size with a adjustable full plate footplate, its 2.39 metres long and suitable for paddlers 50-100 Kg, it also has drink holder.

Condition wise its all good and fully useable, it has scratches underneath, its a two year old boat thats paddled rivers so they are what you expect, none are huge and none cause the boat any issues, if you want more pictures or to come and look feel free.

Collection prefered (Wiltshire area) or I may be able to meet you somewhere no too far away, this would need to be arranged in advance, the best bet is to email me and I will do what I can to help. I would also prefer cash if possible £350 ono.

I can email pictures (not sure how to upload them??) or feel free to come and have a look

SwamP

Re: FS Dagger CFS Kayak

Post by SwamP » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:15 am

From the outside of the boat is there two bolts for the foot rest or just one?
Lets not try to understand each other. Thanks.

kayakerdad

Re: FS Dagger CFS Kayak

Post by kayakerdad » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:12 am

Hi just checked one

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”