Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:28 pm
- Location: Liverpool & North Wales
Bump me up Denzil, bump me up!!
- Posts: 4418
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:46 pm
- Location: Cornwall
Now were getting more like it =D
I think you will find that I have outbid you though :P
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:13 pm
You're brave - make sure he can't remove the 'extra info' from the listing, you don't want to end up with ebay chasing you for non-paying on an 8k bid!! It'd be worth his while buying a boat new to sell at that price...
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:30 pm
Last edited by 07ttyrie
on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 701
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:03 am
I bid up to a few thousand...got an email last night saying my bid was cancelled!
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:41 pm
definitely dodgy. All his auctions have ended early and he becomes a bit abusive if you question his methods and why he answers valid questions with 'a' seems a bit annoyed :)
Will definitely add as a 'favourite ' seller. Have also advised ebay to his dubious ways.
Hope he puts more up for sale soon :)