Bliss-stick Huka Creeker

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
wsmiffy

Bliss-stick Huka Creeker

Post by wsmiffy »

Mostly orange with yellow throught the middle - very nice. Used only once due to lack of wet weekends. Airbags included, great boat. Going abroad , already got another there Ideal for the coming season!

£495ono

billyblunter@hotmail.com

Poke

Interested

Post by Poke »

I'm off out to BC this summer and am looking for a creeker... Not heard great things about the Huka, but that was in playboating mag and it aint always spot on is it. A mate tried one out in Nepal and said it rocked!

Where are you based? Could potentially meet at the ICE this year, I think I'm going on the sunday. Do you have any pictures online I could look at?

Finally. How negotiable is the £500 pricetag? My excuse is that I'm a skint student (skint cos I'm going to BC!) and was looking at around the £350 mark - thats the price the last one went for (though I can't seem to find it on the site) - even others that have been advertised in the past 6 months in similar condition have been £400-£450:

Cheers
Tim
t.burne (at) UCL (dot) ac (dot) uk

wsmiffy

Huka

Post by wsmiffy »

I think its a great boat, im off to NZ and have another there, hence selling this one, your mates right, it does rock, its manoeuverable, lively and easy to throw around and provides a good stable, predictable base. It has literaly only a few scratches, I can email pictures. Im based in SE Wales near Hereford and travel North quite a bit. Not sure about ICE, cant remember when it is either. email me at billyblunter@hotmail.com for pics. Cheers

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”