2014 Jackson Competition Rockstar - Medium - £625

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
Philhole

2014 Jackson Competition Rockstar - Medium - £625

Post by Philhole » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:00 pm

2014 Jackson Kayak Competition Rockstar - Medium

This is the lighter, stiffer competition model with full carbon rail and lighter weight handles. Much rarer than the standard model and more expensive when new.

Looks great in bright orange.

We have owned the boat from new and its never been on a river and has spent its entire life at Lee Valley White Water Center and at HPP. Its never seen a rock and there are no cracks or dents, only the usual scratch marks from a white water centre. The carbon rail and the rest of the inside of the boat is like new and there is no damage around the spraydeck rim. As you will see the rails on the underside of the boat are also in very good condition.

Please see more details photos via the link below

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/Philk ... t=3&page=1

I hope the photographs do the boat justice, it looks great in bright orange and really stands out on the water, especially with the special handles showing its the more expensive competition model.

The boat is fast, stable and very easy to roll and is a very user friendly playboat.

Its always been stored upright in my garage.

These are very highly rated boats and are the competition model is very hard to find in this condition.

Its a medium size and the specs are available via the link below

http://jacksonkayak.com/blog/kayak/2014-rockstar/

It comes in its original sock with a full unused hip pad kit, Gopro mount and unused Jackson Sponge.

A new standard (non competition) Rockstar is now £1249!!

I would prefer cash on collection from Chalfont St Giles, Bucks. But would consider shipping is you arrange the courier and ship it at your risk once cleared payment for the boat has been received.

Any questions please let me know

Thanks Phil

Philhole

Re: 2014 Jackson Competition Rockstar - Medium - £625

Post by Philhole » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:39 pm

NOW SOLD