Fluid Dope w/ all extra pads, werner powerhouse short shaft paddle, Palm sport spray deck, PeakUK tourlite short jacket

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
Pistolhamster

Fluid Dope w/ all extra pads, werner powerhouse short shaft paddle, Palm sport spray deck, PeakUK tourlite short jacket

Post by Pistolhamster » Sat May 05, 2018 7:05 pm

Evening all,
After almost a years deliberation (and a bollocking from the wife) I’ve decided to sell my kayaking gear as a job lot

We have here an unused Fluid Dope: I rented one in Nottingham and on impulse bought one shortly afterward, a fantastic boat if you like big aerials with minimal recovery time, has an incredible bounce. It will come with every piece of padding and foam which was sent with it, I haven’t even opened the foam bags. The one thing that won’t come with it is the flask, which is still used by myself on long hauls. The flask has a strap between your legs and looks to fit any manner of them.

My Werner powerhouse has seen a few runs in Nottingham, with a bit of action on the coastline, still wonderful condition, it’s a short, straight shaft with a 40 degree feather. (I will confirm the angle when I can)

The palm deck has the usual fading but all in all is still watertight and sits well on the boat

Finally, the peak light weather jacket, which was bought as a thank you from an old employer. Completely brand new, I’ve put it on once in recent weeks for nostalgia purposes.

Hopefully this peaks some interest (if you’ll excuse the pun), and thank you for reading, it’s my first post here and apologies if I’ve broken and rules or regs. I’ll be happy to re-write or send additional images if anyone wishes.
Many thanks,
Alex

Pistolhamster

Re: Fluid Dope w/ all extra pads, werner powerhouse short shaft paddle, Palm sport spray deck, PeakUK tourlite short jac

Post by Pistolhamster » Tue May 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Hey chap,

I was looking for around 700 for the lot but I’m open to any sensible offers

Alex

999birdie

Re: Fluid Dope w/ all extra pads, werner powerhouse short shaft paddle, Palm sport spray deck, PeakUK tourlite short jac

Post by 999birdie » Thu May 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi - appreciate this is up as a job lot, but would be interested in the shortie, depending on size and price.
Cheers,
Nathan

Pistolhamster

Post by Pistolhamster » Thu May 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Hi Nathan,

I’ve locked everything up tonight, but I’ll get the top out tomorrow and put up some specific photos and details if you like.

As there’s not been too much interest, aside from the gentleman above, I’ll be happy to sell seperately and adjust accordingly.

Alex

999birdie

Post by 999birdie » Fri May 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Cheers mate.

jebs01

Post by jebs01 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:17 pm

What size is the Dope and would you sell seperately.

quicky boy

Post by quicky boy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Is the fluid dope still for sale and what size is it please. Thanks
if its easy to get, its not worth doing.

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”