Major kit clear out pending

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
Whitey1

Major kit clear out pending

Post by Whitey1 »

OK I'm about to start SERIOUSLY downsizing pending a house move. As of w/c 8th May when I'll be back in Cumbria the following will be for sale.
Dagger Nomad (red) 8.5. Early with original (MUCH LIGHTER, SIMPLER AND BETTER IMO) outfitting. Plastic in fantastic condition NO DENTS DEEP SCARS OR REPAIRS, and outfitting looks very new. This is as good an early Nomad as you'll find, an absolute belter of a classic. £350.
Werner Sherpa cranks, 197, RH 45 feather. Used 3x on a lake only (bought to ease strain compared to larger blades after injury, didn't really work) so really as new. £210
IR Klingon Empire, to suit 36" waist, large cockpit. Used maybe 6x , too big hence not used much. £75
IR shortie cag (L/XL) in Black. I've absolutely loved this cag when I've used if in the Alps, but I can't see me going again soon so time for selling on. You can't pretend these keep you dry, they don't, no shortie I've ever had does, so you might as well just look as cool as ice and be stylish. £60.
Kokatat Maximus Prime. Great condition, not used much and never in earnest so unmarked really. Was going to ask £90 but I see Escape Watersports are selling some at that price so if you want brand new there's a good buy for you! This one for £65.
Palm 20 metre rescue throw line, only used in practice sessions and not much even then. £20

POSSIBLY, POSSIBLY IF I GET THE RIGHT PRICE, A Jackson Karma Md, used 5/6 times 2016 Yellow Jacket colours . £700

I only have pictures on the Nomad here on my phone with me until I get home next week as I'm in the Pyrenees biking at present. All the other gear I'll get pictures sorted out next week. If I can sell the Nomad, SherpA, IR Deck, IR Cag, BA, and line as a package I'll work out a price, and throw in some other kit I could do with moving on but don't want the hassle of selling individually (eg a well used but still functional Sweet Protection Rocker, or little used older style Sweet Rambler, size 10 Palm boots, other bits maybe, need to have a good clear out. )

If anyone is interested in buying the above as a unit (apart from Karma obviously) get in touch, otherwise when I get home I'll start posting pics of all the items in the various forums around. I could deliver around the Lakes, over to the North East and maybe up to Glasgow for the bigger items, postage would be added to the smaller kit.

The_Fod

Re: Major kit clear out pending

Post by The_Fod »

Which type of cag is the IR shortie? Arch Rival, Nano, or something older?

Whitey1

Post by Whitey1 »

Need to check when I get back but it's older than Arch Rival or Nano. And looks 10x better in all black with grey soft neoprene neck. I think from memory it might be a Comp but I'll Confirm next week. I've never seen one the same before or since.

Mike M

Post by Mike M »

Just wondering................ is the Nomad still for sale ?
Born to paddle................forced to work.

Whitey1

Post by Whitey1 »

Sorry Mike that sold very quickly, really miss it too !

Mike M

Post by Mike M »

Thought as much............I do have one already, which i love to "bits" so i'm trying to get hold of a spare for when it finally "bites the dust"

Colin C

Post by Colin C »

Mike M wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:13 pm
Thought as much............I do have one already, which i love to "bits" so i'm trying to get hold of a spare for when it finally "bites the dust"
One on Facebook Used Kayaks UK page £250 I think.

Colin

Mike M

Post by Mike M »

Thanks for the "heads up" - will check it out ! (really appreciate you letting me know)

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”