Large Burn Mk 3 with Spraydeck - both pool use only

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
Fast Pat

Large Burn Mk 3 with Spraydeck - both pool use only

Post by Fast Pat » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Hi Folks
I am reviewing the fleet and cannot see me using this much in the near future, too busy with sea-kayaking and this flatwater racing malarkey.
The boats a year old but has only been used within the raging torrents of Richmond Pool so is like new its only been used half a dozen times. It has the connect C4S outfitting and I have the two spare seat boosters if people want to change it (I fitted the middle version). As you would expect there is hardly a mark on it so someone can grab themselves a bargain.

I am selling it complete with the Pyranha Angry Deck waist size large – again hardly used as the label in the photo shows.

The spec can be found here http://www.pyranha.com/kayaks.php?kayak=Burn+III , apparently good for padddlers in the 70 – 100kg range (Stop sniggering at the back!)

The RRP on the boat is £900, the deck has a of RRP £87:50 so you are looking at a combined value of £987.50. So save yourself nearly £400 by buying from “Honest Pat’s Gear Emporium” at just 600 for the pair.

Can send pics by email or if people want to view/discuss pm me, boat is 10mins from Scotch Corner A1/A66 junction or can take to Sunderland.

PS – it’s self-righting!

Fast Pat

Re: Large Burn Mk 3 with Spraydeck - both pool use only

Post by Fast Pat » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Price reduced £550 ono boat only.

frankthesurf

Post by frankthesurf » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi Pat

Thanks but its above my budget!

Fast Pat