WANTED Large Playboat

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
Teaman

WANTED Large Playboat

Post by Teaman »

Hi.
giant with big feet here based in sheffield.
100kg+ kitted out and wet
36 leg,
size 13 feet.
been told Project x 64
rockstar
old boats with wider nose rather than pointy ones.
I dont fit in a Molan L well as my feet point inwards.
I was offered an airhead but the guy decided to ignore my messages after giving me a price? go figure.
I guess I'm still looking.

If anyone is wanting to sell a play boat to fit said giant and isnt too far away. I'm willing to come and see if I fit and if I do buy depending on the cost.

Thanks in advance.

NottsMark

Re: WANTED Large Playboat

Post by NottsMark »

Depending on your budget Desperate Measures are selling their demo Wavesport Mobius
http://www.desperate-measures.co.uk/can ... ts_41.html

John K

Post by John K »

Hi Teaman, let us know what you end up getting. I'd be interested to know what fits you because I'm a similar size.

Teaman

Post by Teaman »

Hiya and thanks for the replies. I have bought a dagger juice 7.1 and I have lightly modified the front by warming the top up and cramming my steel toecap boots in just so im less cramped to start off with as with wet boots its a tight squeeze. only the area where my big toe would be.
Molded a triangle of foam for a foot brace so my feet wont crush if I pencil it but admitting I'm ok for an hour in it river wise and flat water.
decided to go for the more river runner option to get used to pay boating. I cant cartwheel in flat water but I can get it acting differently to my stomper in play waves
once I'm happy I can cope with play boating I will mover on to something like the project x64.

TRDRoberts

Post by TRDRoberts »

If you should change your mind and want a large playboat then I have a Large Kingpin Icon for sale. I have one person currently interested but could update you if it falls through.
Ted

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”